Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

atvredefined

WARRIOR 350 clutch sliping

is it bad to rev while you are holding the clutch in? j/w cause when i stop, pull the clutch in and shift there is no display so i rev it and the display comes back up and there is this terrrrreible smell.

nope that doesent happen too me, but that doesnt sound healthy on ur part! lol:no:

nope that doesent happen too me, but that doesnt sound healthy on ur part! lol:no:

it doesnt smell healthy on my part:laugh:

LOL :yes:this is also tru, but u get wat u can!

ya, we just dont have the money for really expensive quads:no:

i no the feeling man! i got a steal on a suzuki rm80 dirt bike for $300, and after a yr i traded for the warrior so $300 is the only reason i could afford this. but gotta decent job now so rappy 700 is in my near future!

is it bad to rev while you are holding the clutch in? j/w cause when i stop, pull the clutch in and shift there is no display so i rev it and the display comes back up and there is this terrrrreible smell.

if u dont have your clutch adjusted right that can cause you to burn up your clutch!

if u dont have your clutch adjusted right that can cause you to burn up your clutch!

i adjusted mine myself, i think its not adjusted right.

i no the feeling man! i got a steal on a suzuki rm80 dirt bike for $300, and after a yr i traded for the warrior so $300 is the only reason i could afford this. but gotta decent job now so rappy 700 is in my near future!

ya, i got this thing for 800 from a friend of mine, its a 2007, a steal right!? WRONG! it breaks too much, im restoring the brakes and everything on this thing so i can get al least 600 bucks for a blaster. im still not too sure on what i should sell the sunl for.

lol i have 6 sunls for the 5 kids got a steal at the time, the motormount bolt on bottom have all been replaced and cracked the motormount flange off on the first before noticing the cause(bolt) But the kid have a blast what can ya say. they wouldnt last 15 mins at the hands of me lmao

List it as a great ATV for beginners, $600 OBO

i want to make something off of it, i want to get like 900 or more,

yeahman!, ull be living a lie!!!

i think ill have a solution by the time i sell it:yes: now, back to thinking!:confused:

I had the blue lt250r when i made this name now i have a lt500r and still the 250r name is what i meant.lol And wouldnt trade my zilla for anything newer !!!!

I had the blue lt250r when i made this name now i have a lt500r and still the 250r name is what i meant.lol And wouldnt trade my zilla for anything newer !!!!

oh ok haha i c wat u mean. cause id love to have one too. the only thing i dont like is the bad suspension, but thats an easy but expensive fix:biggrin:

oh ok haha i c wat u mean. cause id love to have one too. the only thing i dont like is the bad suspension, but thats an easy but expensive fix:biggrin:

i looked at a quad with no suspension at all, i got there and then i got back into the car. lol:laugh:

lol WHAT KINDA BIKE WAS IT?

some kinda honda, 125 or sumtin, an 8 year old kid was tryin to sell it!!!:laugh::laugh: