Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Go to rickystator.com.... they have them for around $150 or so. I just bought a cdi, stator, and coil from rmstator ebay store for $225 for my 1997 warrior. hope this helps :yes:

yeah i was lookin at that place and they seem to hav the best deals, they hav none right now but the 02 r thsame as the raptors so ill jus get that probly. but thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jason Sturge
      Hey Guys,
      New to the forum and new to ATV's and am about to purchase my first ATV in over 20 years.  I've been sledding mostly but with climate changing we just don't get the same amount of snow where I live so anymore.  I just sold my 2014 Ski Doo Renegade 800 and am actively looking for a performance ATV.  I've always been partial to Bombardier Sleds and I'm finding myself partial to the BRP ATV's.  So there's the lead up and I have a couple questions to make sure I'm on the right track before making an ATV purchase.
      Are the CAN AM sleds reliable for one?
      I'm doing some research and I like the sounds of the XMR for the area I will be riding and the kind of style i think I'll ride like.  Is that a solid choice for riding marshlands and back country?
      Displacement - I ran 800 cc 2 stroke sleds running 150+ HP.  I know the 4 stroke game is a different animal altogether.  Should I go with 650, 800 or 1000?  I'm thinking 800 or 1000 cc.  Are there reliability issues on the 1000?
      How about other manufactures.  Yamaha or Kawasaki seems like solid choices as well.  Polaris I think I'll stay away from do to past experiences.
      I know i have a lot of catching up to do and I'll do my research but just looking for some input from some of you guys if that's possible.
      Thanks in advance
    • By afa913
      I have an old 400ex that needs the top end rebuilt, Does anyone have any real life experience with the cheaper ebay or amazon top end kits. I know most will probably say to stay away from them.   I dont have a lot of money into this bike and it isnt worth putting a whole lot into is why i ask.   It doesnt get raced or road hard, my son and i just drive around the fields.  thanks for any help
    • By iliketoROFL
      Hey guys, I've had my grizz for about 2 years now, and I'd like a louder, more aggressive sound. Any de-baffling methods or things of the such that I should know about? Thanks guys. Any recommendations for any aftermarket silencers that sound really good are welcome
      :canadaflag:
    • By oleblue
      Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Hopefully this helps someone out. I've read on here for a while and just decided to join. I have found a way to replace the motor only inside the servo assembly vs the entire assembly. The motors can be had for $55 vs the $300+ for a new servo.

04-06 Bruin 350
      00-06 Kodiak 400
      03-06 Kodiak 450
      02-06 Big Bear 400
      06-10 Wolverine 450
      07-13 Grizzly 350
      07-08 Grizzly 400
      07 Grizzly 450
      98-01 Grizzly 600
      02-08 Grizzly 660
      06-09 Rhino 450
      04-07 Rhino 660
      07-12 Big Bear 400
      07-10 Grizzly 350
      08-12 Grizzly 450
      09-11 Grizzly 550
      07-11 Grizzly 700
      08-11 Rhino 700
    • By Trbst11
      Need help deciding if I should get this raptor. It's a 2003 raptor 660. Looks in good shape. Yoshi exhaust. Guy wanted 2200. Got him down to $1500. Is this deal too good to pass up? I was looking for a z400. I already own a z400. Just looking for another quad for brother in law. I read that the 660 is tippy and front end comes up too easily. Any info?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By davidwestfall
      hey I'm dave westfall I'm new I just became an official member of this site a few minutes ago. Ive been crazy about quads and bikes since I was about 3 and ive always done my home work on them figuratively speaking. I would say for comparison to the common man that I am pretty knowledgeable about them. its been my passion about most of my life. I love talking about quads and bikes so if anyone out there would like to talk with me about mechanical subjects or about person experiences while riding or just shoot the breeze please feel free to chat with me. I'm looking forward to it.
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot
    • By JPRICE1981
      Hello everyone !! Looking for some help !! Im wanting to check my stator and pick up coil with a ohm meter and cant seem to find a guide that tells me what to read and what my reading should be !! Any help would be great !! THANKS IN ADVANCE !!
    • By JPRICE1981
      Hello Everyone very new to working on ATVs and pretty sure Im getting ready to ask a stupid question !! but here goes !! should i have oil in my stator compartment on my suzuki 500 ?? this bike is backfiring bad and running rich when i pulled the plug to set it at TDC to check the valves I find that there is oil on the flywheel and Ive never seen this on any other ATV before any info would help !! Pretty sure I already know the answer but if you all could entertain me I would be greatfu !! THANKS IN ADVANCE !!
    • By Dalton318warrior
      I have a 2000 yamaha warrior that wont start it has gas air spark etc ive replaced the the cdi box but i need help thanks