Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Subscription option in Quick Reply

Is there a way to add a check box under the Quick Reply box to either sub or not sub to a thread?

Tom D

Is there a way to add a check box under the Quick Reply box to either sub or not sub to a thread?

Tom D

i think there is one,

Currently there is no option in Quick Reply, you need to use the regular (advanced) reply option.

You can also disable instant reply notifications in your forum user cp.

Yep....familiar with that.....

I default to subscription, but don't always want to sub

to a thread I reply to...

Things runnin' a little slow lately, and it takes time

to go Advanced, or into the profile to unsub....

I'm an IT professional, therefore I'm very impatient! LOL!!!!!

No worries...just thought I'd ask...

Thanks!

Tom D

Yep....familiar with that.....

I default to subscription, but don't always want to sub

to a thread I reply to...

Things runnin' a little slow lately, and it takes time

to go Advanced, or into the profile to unsub....

I'm an IT professional, therefore I'm very impatient! LOL!!!!!

No worries...just thought I'd ask...

Thanks!

Tom D

This forum runs fast on my end. And when I hit reply it opens quickly. I'm on IE7. I always use reply, never use quick reply. I guess it's a habit thing for me. Never noticed that there is no check box there. Good spot!

This forum runs fast on my end. And when I hit reply it opens quickly. I'm on IE7. I always use reply, never use quick reply. I guess it's a habit thing for me. Never noticed that there is no check box there. Good spot!

Ya...could be my ISP, my browser, or whatever....

I'm also a little spoiled at work....for those in the know, we run a sonnet OC192 network internally ;)

But comparatively speaking, QC opens/browses slower than other sites here at home....(FF 2.0.0.16)

Not complaining.....it is what it is....

-TD

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By Ajmboy
      Tonight is the first presidential debate and it should be a record breaker for viewing. Might as well have a mini poll here on QUADCRAZY to see how they stack up. Make your choice in the poll and feel free to comment in this topic. I'm going to pin this topic and keep it going through the elections in November. 
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
    • By Ajmboy
      OK, so I'm a boxing fan...anyone watch last night's fight between Manny Pacquiao & Ricky Hatton?

The PacMan is just too fast and too accurate. Floyd Mayweather just announced yesterday that he's coming out of retirement to fight Marquez in July. Maybe we'll get a December fight between Pretty Boy and the PacMan?
      So, Manny has convincingly beaten up DeLaHoya (just announced his retirement from boxing) and now Hatton...
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By gadawg31
      I have searched all over and can't find anything on how to adjust the valves on my sons 2007 Polaris sportsman 90. Has anyone done this? Anyone have a manual for the 90 showing how to do it? I need to get this done pretty quick, since he has a ride coming very soon. Thanks.
      JD
    • By jaysun
      If you look at my previous posts, you'll see I'm completely new to riding. I don't know much of anything about riding or mechanical issues. I picked up a 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R and just happened to notice a wire dangling about a week ago. There's no telling how long it's been this way. I noticed it just before I took it out to the motocross track and gambled on the fact the it wasn't important enough to matter. The quad ran fine but I have to figure out what this is for before I take it out again this weekend. I questioned a few friends before coming here and none of them could tell me, definitively, what it is. Below is a link to a short video, showing the wire. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, in advance.
      Wire - YouTube
    • By WillyPoP
      plenty more: North Rampart 27 May 2012 pictures by WillyPoPP - Photobucket
    • By quadnut20
      more pics from sun !!

This is Scottys rock trail !!

This is the top!!

Great day -
    • By oxidized_black
      it was supposed to be over 50f today, but didn't get over 40f. needless to say it was a short and sweet ride. just a couple pics for all you snow lovers