Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Lildaisygrl18

pics from 8-16-08 ridin

Yeah since its illegal to ride ne where around here we have a very limited area to ride, we have an old railrod bed, some snowmobile trails and a small sandpit. Also have a few wooded trails. But its still plenty enough to tear it up and have a blast. :yes:

sweet pics!! looks like a blast... how are you liking your razr's... im running them on my warrior and banshee and i love them...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hondasher
      I picked up a 1997 Yamaha Big Bear 350 2X4 a week or so back in non running condition, apparently they said it needed a new carburetor or a battery, I cleaned the carburetor thoroughly and got it running on idle and without choke now and it shifts into all the gears even into reverse. Aside from making me bounce a little when trying to start out with a bit of throttle the shock suffice to say needs work. Anyways I made a video of it running and would like your opinions on it, as to how it sounds while running. It seems like it has a little whine I'm not sure why that is maybe someone can tell me what it is. Anyways here is the video.

• By warrior
      ok i have a 1987 yamaha warrior with a bad cdi i have found a good deal on one but it is a 89 not a 87 i have no problem with it not working and having to sell it but will installing and trying to fire the atv with this cdi ruin anything else ?????? i need to know sooner rather then later thank you
    • By quadtech62
      I have a 02 Warrior i am trying to build a wiring harness i have looked in the manual and  i am confused... the pick up has 2 wires.  W/R W/G The source rotation coil has 2 wires. One is Red other is white/blue. The manual shows the  the white and blue wire connected to the w/g  right after the stator... so why is these 2 wires connected?  Does not show w/b wire at cdi 
      i have looked at many options with no luck if someone has a 2002-2004 warrior and can take a pic of the wires and location at cdi i would really appreciate it. Thanks
    • By Chase Cook
      I have a Yamaha warrior 350 and it has a brand new head and piston set. The piston has some scoring on the sides so I bought a new piston kit and it should be here tomorrow. The bottom of the cylinder head still has the cross haching on it but the mod and top don't and still looks good. Do I have to rehone it or no? No would be a great answer LOL.. need help. Also if I do is there another way to rehone it without a honing tool.. don't have one..
    • By Richard Paradise
      My 1997 Beg Bear got stuck in 2nd Gear when parked on slight hill, otherwise in perfect shape. Trying to get it into neutral, by rocking it back and forth won't release out of gear.
      Any suggestions, It's my work horse and I keep it in to shape, got to get it running..
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Gunny
      A friend and I went for a chilly ride last ride of the year and it was a chilly one. The high during daylight hours was 4*F (-15.5c) with a 30mph wind which gave us a wind chill of -20.4*F (-29c). Then when the sun went down, the temp dropped to -11*f (-23.8c) and the wind picked up to around 40 to 50mph, so we had a wind chill of -39*F (-42c). Yup, it was Nippy !! I had a heck of a time because my glasses, inside of my helmet, kept freezing over with ice & I couldn't see. I think I had more wind blowing into my helmet than breathing air going out. We were riding at a lower elevation (6700 ft to 7200 ft) and since it's been so cold & we've had so much wind, the snow was sugary & not very deep. But we still had a Great Day On The Snow !! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!! Hope you enjoy the video !!
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Here's my latest video from the ride I did in New Territory !! :woot:
      Hope you enjoy it & if you watch it on a big screen (monitor or TV), make sure you watch it in 1080p !! ... Enjoy !! :seeyac:
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Put this short video together using part of several video's I've already uploaded in the past. But this time I've changed some things up try'in to make it more interesting.
      This is actually like three video's in one. The first section shows some photo's & I used the sound track I used on another video that looks a like this one.
      The middle section, also uses the same tunes in a like video, however, I've changed a few of the clips and sequences up.
      The final second of video's I changed the tune to a fun time playful type tune which makes me laugh every time I watch it.
      Now, the video on Youtube is blocked in Germany, so I've added a Vimeo link if there are any members from that country or if anyone has a problem watch'in the Youtuber version.
      Make sure you watch it in 1080p on Youtube & Vimeo shows it in HD automatically.
      Hope you all enjoy it !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5ivnadXms]23 Jun 2013 Rid'in My Can Am Video Clips - YouTube[/ame]
      And at Vimeo ....
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Now that I have your attention ... ... I decided to go to the Uintah Mountains east of my home for a ride and check out the snow.
      Where I parked the truck to unload is about 110 miles one way from my home, so I left the house at 0500 ... :coffee: ... and headed out for a Great Day of rid’in !! Stopped for some morning vittles & was on the trail by 0830. :woot:
      Again, riding early like that puts the sun in a bad position for the camera … and it always seems like I’m riding into it … guess that’s better than riding off into the sunset huh !!?? … WHAT ?? :toetap05c:
      A lot of the riding here is between 9000 ft and the highest elevation I reached yesterday was 10,500 ft plus … and it’s some steep country. Lots of standing dead pine trees due to a forest fire in the past and then the pine beetles aren’t helping either. But it’s still really gorgeous country. Saw a few mule deer, so that makes it interesting as well.
      At the river, when it’s wide, looks slow, and you can see the bottom so easy … one never knows just how deep it might be. And riding alone, I didn’t want to end up with a drowned bike, so you’ll see, I was pretty cautious crossing the first time … and that’s some mighty cold water!!
      Hope you enjoy the video and make sure to watch it in 720p or 1080p. :seeyac:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmwfbgcwcY]19 Jun 2013 HIgh Mountain Rid'in - YouTube[/ame]