Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Lildaisygrl18

pics from 8-16-08 ridin

Yeah since its illegal to ride ne where around here we have a very limited area to ride, we have an old railrod bed, some snowmobile trails and a small sandpit. Also have a few wooded trails. But its still plenty enough to tear it up and have a blast. :yes:

sweet pics!! looks like a blast... how are you liking your razr's... im running them on my warrior and banshee and i love them...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By caperwing
      The rear brakes on this are hydraulic and manual. The hydraulic part is all messed up so I disconnected it all and want to go just manual on the rear. I got it all put back together but doesn't seem to work to well, like not enough pressure. The manual says I should mark the casing before taking it apart which I didn't read until to late. Any ideas? I put new brake pads on.
    • By Steve Howard
      Ran find shut down the quad next day would start and idle when you try to accelerate it would start popping through the carb got a rebuild kit soaked it in chem clean after break down for 12 hours on slow vibrate reassembled and adjusted per manual still the same thing any help would be really appreciated thanks and happy ridding  
    • By MarkinAR
      Let me start with I have about 30 years of ATC experience, but not much with stuff made after 1988.  Some, but I'm mechanically inclined so it's all good.  I"m rehabbing a 1997 Bayou 220 to send back into the wild and the mechanicals are now all good, just working on making the electrical system...electric.  Right now, I have no power on the white wire as tested directly on the plug at the starter solenoid.  I'm assuming that wire is supposed to be hot any time it's attached to a battery?  The genius that had it before snipped a couple wires and inserted a fairly heavy push button for electric start bypassing the electrical system. I think i've corrected everything north of the solenoid but the white wire has me stumped.  Is my assumption that this should always be hot with a hot battery correct?  Does this indicate a broken circuit in the starter solenoid?  Relay was also bad and wired incorrectly, but that's resolved and I can make the relay click bypassing the solenoid and connector, directly giving the white wire 12V.  Thoughts?
    • By Jeff011366
      Hello,
        Over the years I have always used a friends machine, and only ride a few times a year. Last week I purchased a 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700. The front diff needs a rebuild, the axles are very loose where they go into diff. My question is, both front wheels rotate forward by hand, but do not rotate the opposite direction. Is this "NORMAL OPERATION" I plan on rebuilding the hubs at the same time as the diff.....

My question about the rear diff, it rolls as if the machine has a total POSI rear axle...……. I lifted the front end off the garage floor with overhead hoist, as I moved it sideways the rear tires skidded rather than rotate. Both would roll forward easy, but not go in a circle. When I drove the machine in the garage making a tight turn I could feel the binding and skidding of rear tires....  Even if the switch was in 4 wheel drive, when it's hanging in te air the ignition is off...….. with the machine in 2 wheel drive mode, is that HONESTLY 1 wheel drive to allow turning without tearing up the lawn? then it locks the rear axle once it's put into 4 wheel drive? I'm guessing the rear diff needs a rebuild also because there is something "BALLED UP" internally locking the rear wheels together?
        It's a old machine that was not maintained, I thought the wheels were all rusted, but it was 17 years off baked on red clay. Just wanting to make it a reliable machine. I have great mechanical ability, just lacking a little knowledge of what is suppose to be "NORMAL OPERATING STANDARDS"

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.
      Jeff
    • By JacobSlabach
      got 7 atvs off CL recently for a good price.  one of which is a yamaha warrior.  anyone know where the vin is printed on this bike?  Haha good place to start as I do not know year or size yet.  The former owner says needs exhaust ans and clutch work.  he said it ran fine until the clutch cable broke and then I couldn't get the new cable adjusted right and it would grind gears.  things I see:  clutch cable locked up again, no brakes, carb leaking (green with algae around the bowl and has gelled gas stalagtights on it), aftermarket exhaust melted the airbox so I need something different and a new air box.  I would like the use the current exhaust if I can but I have a feeling its a redneck fix as it looks like there is an ace bandage holding it to the exhaust pipe (its an aftermarket slip-on exhaust), so I'm not sure about that- lets get the bike running first.  also, battery (looks brand new, what a shame) is dead, 0 volts.  Otherwise, bike looks to have not been wrecked, and plastics are ok (it sat outside under a 'tarp' for 3+ years since it was run last).  any tips and advise on where to start first would be awesome as this is my first clutched bike (manual).
      the clutch is my main concern- I've never rode a clutched bike so I dont even know what its supposed to feel like.  lol I'm spoiled on my automatic polaris 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Gunny
      A friend and I went for a chilly ride last ride of the year and it was a chilly one. The high during daylight hours was 4*F (-15.5c) with a 30mph wind which gave us a wind chill of -20.4*F (-29c). Then when the sun went down, the temp dropped to -11*f (-23.8c) and the wind picked up to around 40 to 50mph, so we had a wind chill of -39*F (-42c). Yup, it was Nippy !! I had a heck of a time because my glasses, inside of my helmet, kept freezing over with ice & I couldn't see. I think I had more wind blowing into my helmet than breathing air going out. We were riding at a lower elevation (6700 ft to 7200 ft) and since it's been so cold & we've had so much wind, the snow was sugary & not very deep. But we still had a Great Day On The Snow !! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!! Hope you enjoy the video !!
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Here's my latest video from the ride I did in New Territory !! :woot:
      Hope you enjoy it & if you watch it on a big screen (monitor or TV), make sure you watch it in 1080p !! ... Enjoy !! :seeyac:
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Put this short video together using part of several video's I've already uploaded in the past. But this time I've changed some things up try'in to make it more interesting.
      This is actually like three video's in one. The first section shows some photo's & I used the sound track I used on another video that looks a like this one.
      The middle section, also uses the same tunes in a like video, however, I've changed a few of the clips and sequences up.
      The final second of video's I changed the tune to a fun time playful type tune which makes me laugh every time I watch it.
      Now, the video on Youtube is blocked in Germany, so I've added a Vimeo link if there are any members from that country or if anyone has a problem watch'in the Youtuber version.
      Make sure you watch it in 1080p on Youtube & Vimeo shows it in HD automatically.
      Hope you all enjoy it !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5ivnadXms]23 Jun 2013 Rid'in My Can Am Video Clips - YouTube[/ame]
      And at Vimeo ....
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Now that I have your attention ... ... I decided to go to the Uintah Mountains east of my home for a ride and check out the snow.
      Where I parked the truck to unload is about 110 miles one way from my home, so I left the house at 0500 ... :coffee: ... and headed out for a Great Day of rid’in !! Stopped for some morning vittles & was on the trail by 0830. :woot:
      Again, riding early like that puts the sun in a bad position for the camera … and it always seems like I’m riding into it … guess that’s better than riding off into the sunset huh !!?? … WHAT ?? :toetap05c:
      A lot of the riding here is between 9000 ft and the highest elevation I reached yesterday was 10,500 ft plus … and it’s some steep country. Lots of standing dead pine trees due to a forest fire in the past and then the pine beetles aren’t helping either. But it’s still really gorgeous country. Saw a few mule deer, so that makes it interesting as well.
      At the river, when it’s wide, looks slow, and you can see the bottom so easy … one never knows just how deep it might be. And riding alone, I didn’t want to end up with a drowned bike, so you’ll see, I was pretty cautious crossing the first time … and that’s some mighty cold water!!
      Hope you enjoy the video and make sure to watch it in 720p or 1080p. :seeyac:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmwfbgcwcY]19 Jun 2013 HIgh Mountain Rid'in - YouTube[/ame]