quadcrazy

Contest Themes - Suggestions

I understand the calendar idea...but every month in the contest, there is a theme under which to enter under. So they could use the best mud photo, or best racing photo...whatever within a calendar.

Why don't you post some new theme examples...because I'm still not understanding exactly what type of ATV theme(s) you are thinking about.

Hmmmm,,,,,,,

I understand that EVERY month has a theme....However,,,,I dont think the Themes have anything related to the Month itself....Normally, The calendars that I get have pictures that related to the month in which they are in....Let me give you a Picture.....

How about this for December...

US90ChristmasCardLo-Rez.jpg

Just for an Example....This is Nothing that has to do with Independence day.....However,,,,this is what I run off the Flag Pole on my Trailer.....Stars and Stripes and the Club Colors......

So Technically....This could be July....

IMG_5851.jpg

How bout something like this For Novermber....

IMG_5569.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I get it...you could do something like this for February..(Valentine's Day)...or hunting season...or Veteran's Day...:cute:

12357069783211.jpg

I've moved this thread into the general discussion area, to start this conversation up again.

As you all know, we have been running photo contests for over 2 1/2 years now. Themes have been recirculating and it has been more and more difficult to come up with new themes.

A theme needs to be one that will allow most people to submit an entry...so utility and sport riders could have a chance at the same contest. Having a theme like..."best plow setup" doesn't quite work for sport guys...or best performance shock setup..for the exhaust guys.

We are open to having a dual theme that is relitively close and allows for 2 types of entries..if that is something you all want to do.

Otherwise, our plan is to just use themes we have before (below) to encourage participation. Below are the themes that we are planning to use in the coming months for 2010.

Best Winter Riding ATV Photo

Best Mud Picture with ATV

ATV/ATC/UTV Best Group Photo

Best Landscape with ATV

Best Trail Picture with ATV

Best Riding Spot with ATV

Best Through Water Picture with ATV

CRAZY'est ATV photo

Best ATV Action Shot

We would like to see a good amount of participation and have noticed that over the past 2 1/2 years, these themes seem to get more entries. Most likely because they are relitively easy themes to submit a picture to.

Suggestions and Comments are welcome.

How about the best group photo from a ride?

Thats a Great Idea....

Here is another.....

Quadcrazy take all the ideas that everyone has had in this thread and have a public Vote....

I still think all my ideas are the best....LMAO!!!!!

:biggrin:BIGGEST AIR ON A ATV!!! show us the best air you've ever gotten!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I think every month should be themed....That would do two things.....

1. Keep the Pictures FRESH

2. This would in turn give a Great CALENDAR opportunity...

a calender is a great idea. looking through at everyones pictures I have seen a lot of really nice photography on this site.

Couldnt seem to Remove his post without deleting it.....So I will leave it to the Professionals.....

smith46, your post was removed. No links that are unrelated to the content at hand. Thank you MWKE & Bot. :yes: Thread moved back to contest forum.

wouldnt it be a good idea to have mud photo of the month, stunt shot of the month, and racing picture of the month?

We have been doing this contest for a few years. I think it is time to start using the same old themes again.

How about the worst dressed rider. I myself am a fashion nightmare when i go ride.(atleast thats what my wife tells me) I'm sure we have all seen some of the same thing!

the roost contest sounds awesome but thats freakin cheatin!!!

I am new here but what about

sport quad of the month

utility quad of the month

Video or crash video of the month

I think having different catigories keeps it fair for everyone,just a suggestion

I am new here but what about

sport quad of the month

utility quad of the month

Video or crash video of the month

I think having different catigories keeps it fair for everyone,just a suggestion

Great ideas:yes:

has there been a before and after from stock or ugly to modded / restored

How about the uglyest rider !! I win hands down !!:laugh: