Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

i hate

the jonas brothers, miley cycrus, and disney all together

everyone post something that you hate

sorry im bored outta my freakin mind:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

i hate cocky quad owners that think their quad will smash any quad when in reality they own a stock rappy 700 or stock 450r or a can-am. and people who claim theyre quad does 90 when in reality it does about 74.

lol.

I hate.

, gov. officals, People who bash any brand of atv, A$$holes, stock market, the fact Bristol only has one night race a year, Hogan and Brooke knows best, , Ironman movie won't be on DVD until the end of Sept , Wal-mart,Wal-mart still, and the fact that I still can't crap money. Oh , I almost forgot NO Southern Comfort and Mountain Dew served at McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

, preps, jocks, smart ass ppl, know it alls, are gove, emo's, ppl that wear fox stuff when they have never been on or around a quad in there life!. and theres more to come!

i hate

posers that wear fox stuff, when in reality then have never came within 10 ft of a quad or dirtbike.

OBAMA!!

arrogant riders

mx tracks that not allow quads

waking up early

our goverment

bleeding heart liberals

immigrants

black ppl that have their head up their ass and think we owe them something(and dont say im racist, my best friend is black)

ppl who think slipknot is metal

bands that change from metal and then go mainstream like mcr shitt

emos

fat chicks that think they can still wear the REALLY short shorts that say "sexy" on the back

abercrombie

my ex gf

senseless rap

:yes:

i hate the jonas brothers

living up at my new house an hour away from all my friends

people who think all their stuff is awesome and ur stuff is crap

cocky people

how girls can go from listening to death metal but still fricken like the jonas brothers

smart a$$'s

people who make the biggest deal out of every little thing

people who stab u in the back

emo's

all the stores like abercrombie that wreak of perfume

people who get in your face and talk [email protected]%t

I HATE BEING BORED

Its a Fresh morning for me......

The only thing I hate right now is the Fact that I had to Sneeze in my Full Face helmet yesterday....Not much I could have done about it at 75 MPH in Traffic:aargh: Friggin Loogie right on the Visor:realmad:

Oh yeah,,,,,

I FUGGIN HATE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOW!!!!!

After Reading several other posts around here......

I HATE people that cant figure out how to Spell or use their Spell Check....

I HATE people that cant type out a FULL WORD.....

I HATE people that dont know NO from KNOW

I HATE people that type like this....u no i no y,, u no?

And I HATE people that are not as Sexy as BuckBilly!!!!! U SXY BIOTCH U:laugh:

I hate things that I don't think are normal!

I summed it up in one line, I could go on forever.

B.B. is sexy isn't he! :laugh:

:err::embarrassed::blush5c::thatwasgay::censored::nono:Boy , do you and MWKE need some major eye work done.:pukec::smilielol5c:

I actually do. I got drunk one time and the beer goggles just stayed.
Sounds just like the Neal McCoy (country song) song "Billy's got his beer googles on".

i hate florida motorsports! there service sucks!

i hate bike bandit! there prices suck!

i hate ass holes, and bitches! they suck!

i hate brake pads! they wear out to fast!

life is beautiful!:huh:

I went through this thread and deleted post that may offend a person with different sexual orientation than you and I. Were not going to start a thread to bash. Name what you hate, that is fine. Just think if you may be offending someone. I know you guys understand and I thank you for your cooperation.

I hate it when people pick their nose and drive...come on people if you cant do two things at once, DONT DRIVE!!

I agree with bot. Please, everyone...this is a public forum and EVERYONE is welcome. Think about what you say before you hit submit.

I hate the person who has to drive, talk on the phone, eat a burger, put on make up, and babysit 4 kids in the back of their car.

:err::embarrassed::blush5c::thatwasgay::censored::nono:Boy , do you and MWKE need some major eye work done.:pukec::smilielol5c:

:smilielol5:

I hate many of the things already mentioned... but why has NO ONE listed ..........

Gasoline Prices!?!

Oh, and I REALLY hate puppy mills!

another hate : energy drinks that make your mouth feel like you just ate sand after one drink.

lol

Sand? I think those are either past the expiration date or someone keeps messing with your drinks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By stinky
      I have an Outlaw 110 that will struggle to turn the engine over. Jump starting doesn't help other than the battery will drain LONG before the bike eventually starts, so is required. If you keep messing with it long enough it will eventually magically begin to crank fine and sometimes finally start. Once we finally get the bike to start and warm it up thoroughly, it will turn over and start just fine the rest of the day like nothing ever happened... next day it won't turn over again.  Internet research has found lots of people saying they replaced starters, starter clutch, wiring, etc. but with only about 50/50 success rate for their particular problems... and I never found anybody describing a problem like mine, so I'm looking for advice/experience. Would rather not just start blindly throwing parts at it. Does anybody have any thoughts/ideas?
    • By dee004
      My machine sticks in reverse until it is completely warmed up and then it shifts perfectly once it is completely warm. I have to literally yank up on the shifter to get it out of reverse. It will shift up and down fine in the forward gears just not reverse. It's a 2005 Honda Foreman TRX500FM5. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I tried searching it but didn't come up with anything.
      Thanks in advance.
      Cheers Don.
    • By DSMITH
      My wife and I purchased two quads to run around on our off grid property one is a 1988 4 wheel drive Quad Runner which starts and runs great the other is a Suzuki LT F 300 King Quad 1999 model the 99 we are having cold starting issues with so the reason I signed up on this forum,it will start eventually after several minuets of feathering the throttle or holding throttle wide open and the choke (en richer) button fully off once it does start and warms up it seems to run really good and the choke seems to work because when you engage the choke while the engine is running it will stall the engine with the choke engaged
      it has good spark,new spark plug ,good compression,new carburetor,new battery
      I have purchased a manual online for the specific years,I am leaning towards it needing the valves adjusted but really unsure 
      also I am going to ask what is probably a stupid question to some on here but the way I was taught is the only stupid question is the one you do not ask so here goes the manual I purchased online for the 99 states that the valve clearances for the LT F 300 should be set at Intake-0.03-0.08mm (0.001-0.003 In) and the Exhaust valve set at 0.17-0.22 (0.007-0.009 In) are those settings correct  now for the stupid part of my question no where in the online manual that I purchased does it state which valve is the Intake and which is the Exhaust valve so if someone can answer that it would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks in advance for any and all replies and help it is greatly appreciated

• By BionicRival
      I have a 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 that recently started bogging. Was riding down a road and all of a sudden started bogging. I tore the carburetor off, cleaned the jets , checked if there was spark. I'm pretty much out of ideas. After cleaning the carburetor, put it back on an now it wont start. Any ideas?
    • By Svhweg72
      So I recently bought this quad, replaced the carb added a twist throttle and it runs very well. I took it to the power lines up the street and plenty of power it pulled the front up in the grass shifting into 3rd. Ok great but the front tires are worn and the rears are fantastic. The tears are Doro  AT 22 x11x9 the wheels say DID 9x8 AT 1 06. The front tires are Ohtsu radial h teak mr 101 at 22x710. No stamps on the wheels. The fronts outer edge to OE measure 47.5 and the tears are 46” to the outer edge. I think I may prefer the fronts to not be so wide. I kinda remember that on some friends quads I have ridden. I did take it to a tight 1st sometimes 2nd spot with some crazy mud holes and the rears were very impressive. The fronts slid around on dry rooted rocky terrain. Oh and I bent a steering arm on the way out of there. I flipped the fronts around to not be as wide but the schraeder tube would have gotten lopped off by the caliper. There is not a hole for the tube on the other side of the wheel. I know wider is more stable but it’s also sketchy getting the quad up and down the aluminum folding ramp with the wider front tires. I know that I want new front tires, and would greatly appreciate some opinions from you Quadcrazies out there. By the way most of the riding will be on a mountain with tight trails puddles big rocks and bigger cliffs...
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OutlawGade
      Hey guys. Starting a Grizzly Tracker Video Thread.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By OutlawGade
      Starting a thread to keep our Videos in one spot. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.
      If you like you can join the Group at www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
      [ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame]
    • By Ajmboy
      I'm starting this thread for random entries on what we can all find out, about what will be new for 2011. ATV model changes, new atvs in a manufacturer's line up etc. So if you found something online, read something, saw a picture...post it up!
      I read that Honda will have its:
      2011 Honda FourTrax Recon Utility ATV
      Available in Red and Olive colors.
      2011 Honda FourTrax Foreman 4x4 Utility ATV
      Available in Red, Olive and Natural Gear Camouflage.
      2011 Honda FourTrax Foreman Rubicon Utility ATV
      2011 Honda FourTrax Rincon Utility ATV
    • By lasxgames
      Time-Sert thread repair
      Time-Sert Thread Repair Inserts
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvmL0pEphQI]YouTube - + TIME-SERT + THREAD REPAIR SYSTEM www.timesert.com thread repair system for stripped thread repair.[/ame]
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Times are Tough out there right now and we had to lay your mothers off....We would Really appreciate it if....
      When starting a Thread in any forum ask yourself if you are in the Right Forum to begin with.
      After getting to the proper forum please title your threads in a way that we know right off the bat what it is about...
      For example..
      Help no Spark....should really be titled....1986 Suzuki Quadzilla 500 No Spark
      Need Shocks...should resally be...Need Shocks for a 2002 Kawasaki Bayou
      My Pictures....could really be....My Las Vegas Dunes Pictures
      This way, at a glance your Moderators know what the Content is before they go in and find it then Re Title it...
      Try to be more specific when deciding on a thread title and think about if sooeone reading it, would know what the actual topic of the thread is.
      Also, any help thread, should be place into the Manufacturer Forums.
      Thank you...