$50.00

Flagman Start, NO TIMING SYSTEM USED

· STREET FIGHTER

1. Power Adders Permitted

· REAL STREET

2. No Power Adders

***Fastest Man on Asphalt***

$1,000.00

*All Classes are required to have a minimum of 8 quad entries to receive 1st and 2nd place payouts split in a 70%-30% amount of all entries paid. Any classes that do not have the minimum required entries will be paid on a 1st place winner takes all basis. *All classes are required to have a minimum of 4 quad entries for the particular class to be held. *Any racers that do not have a competitive class offered to them due to requirements may join and vote for additional classes to be added, class additions will be judged on a majority rules basis. *In order for a racer to receive title and prize for the “Fastest Man on Asphalt” must make a full pass with times posted and perform a pass with a lower E.T. than past records set. *The 2008 record to beat for Fastest Man on Asphalt is 5.67 seconds in the 1/8 mile.

WICKED WEEKEND 2007 VIDEO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyM5Vi1-Q7k]YouTube - Wicked Weekend 3 - www.Wickedatv.com[/ame]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By semicolon
      Hi, I am having issues with my TRX350D fuel pump.  It suddenly stopped running so I have replaced all the fuses and cleaned all the terminals.  I have fitted a new pump, fuel cut-off relay and rectifier.  Still nothing!!  The pump runs when attached to a battery.  The engine will start on the choke and the filter fills with fuel but it will  not rev and dies when the choke is closed. I have power to the relay but nothing at the pump black/white wire when cranking the engine.  Any ideas where to go from here would be very much appreciated!!

• By Topendcol
      First issue was fuel pump wont start once ignition has been turned on. Replaced the pump as I had one on hand, than noticed no power so replaced the fuel pump relay as that was were i traced the power to. Still nothing so further inspection looks like signal is coming from the PCM (FLR B20) but not switching the the brown wire to the fuel pump. Ive checked the operation of the bank angle sensor and it appears operational. Fuses and wiring all appear OK. The engine stop relay also tests OK. Ive been through the repair manual and diagrams but to no avail. Fully stumped, any tips would be helpful. Thanks
      Col
    • By joelhofer
      Hi everyone Merry Christmas! Am a newbie here so I can’t access the service manual till I have 10 posts, how much torque when bolting down the top end on a Bayou 300 4x4? On the 4 long bolts
    • By joelhofer
      Hi all, I have a 1994 Bayou 220 with low compression, how do I decide if I need a new top end or just rings?
    • By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!