Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I think everyone covered what we basicly have.....We always seem to have Left overs....I LOVE LEFT OVERS!!!

Some you guys didnt jot down...

Cold Can of Pork-n-Beans!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Yeager!!!!

well, I don't know what yeager is...but I pur Jeager....as in Jeagermiester....if you don't know how to spell it, you're not a true fan. :wink::biggrin::reddevilc:

well, I don't know what yeager is...but I pur Jeager....as in Jeagermiester....if you don't know how to spell it, you're not a true fan. :wink::biggrin::reddevilc:

Or, stay with me here, he was completely intoxicated already.:huh:

:laugh:

Or, stay with me here, he was completely intoxicated already.:huh:

That was an Understatement......:laugh:

I was just going to go over there for the day on Friday....Ended up drinking Half a Handle of CAPT. and Coke and Half a Bottle of that Freakin Jeager......Had to call the Wife at work....Yes,,,,,It was still that early....LMAO!!!! She had to come and Get me....So Sat. I just said Screw it....Were camping!!!! Hooked up the Trailer and went....:laugh:

And those are called Jeager Bombs....may fav drink. sadly I haven't been able to have one in a while cause my friends are all deployed to the desert.

And those are called Jeager Bombs....may fav drink. sadly I haven't been able to have one in a while cause my friends are all deployed to the desert.

So is that supposed to be a Shot?????? Cause we were Filling up our Water Bottles with it:confused::yes:

in the bars, you'll get a glass just like what you'd put jack & coke in.

I wish I could party with ya'll...haha

LMAO!!!!! Shop at Costco or Sams Club......They have HUGE stuff there......

On another note....Went Grocery Shopping today.......Been over a month since we had gone.......Everything is FULL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats in your Fridge?????:laugh:

LMAO!!!!! Shop at Costco or Sams Club......They have HUGE stuff there......

On another note....Went Grocery Shopping today.......Been over a month since we had gone.......Everything is FULL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats in your Fridge?????:laugh:

u werent kidding that salad dressing and the tub of butter are industrial size.....

you guys call monster beast...huh?

Where i'm from we call milwaukees best. "Beast" not monster.

Are you saying that because we said we have Monster in our fridge? If so, I'm talking about the energy drink.