Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

get some metal pipe get a welder and a pipe bender.... make the curtain bends needed to come from the engine to the back... and then weld it all together... and then buy to mufflers... or u can use the one u have now and buy the same one.....

get some metal pipe get a welder and a pipe bender.... make the curtain bends needed to come from the engine to the back... and then weld it all together... and then buy to mufflers... or u can use the one u have now and buy the same one.....

hah sounds expensive,

i dont think it is that expensive u just need to know wat ur doing.... i think a 250 with a dual exhaust would be sick... but u r probably making ur engine struggle more...

i dont think it is that expensive u just need to know wat ur doing.... i think a 250 with a dual exhaust would be sick... but u r probably making ur engine struggle more...

once the money floods in im gettin one of those 240 kits for like 200 bucks:wink:

A dual on your ride would look sick but it would be a waste of money, in my opinion.

BINGO! a dual is jus for looks basically. an FMF or pro curcuit pipe would produce as much if not more flow than the dual.

IMO the duals look sick but not worth the money. spend that extra cash on other needed stuff like suspension, tires, etc

JMHO

BINGO! a dual is jus for looks basically. an FMF or pro curcuit pipe would produce as much if not more flow than the dual.

IMO the duals look sick but not worth the money. spend that extra cash on other needed stuff like suspension, tires, etc

JMHO

i was just making an idea

Do it up, you would be the first that I've seen. We're not knocking your idea just letting you know with the amount of money you will spend on 2 silencers and fabing a mid pipe and header it would be over kill for that bike. Only 2 machines have any business running duals, the Raptor and the Banshee.

Do it up, you would be the first that I've seen. We're not knocking your idea just letting you know with the amount of money you will spend on 2 silencers and fabing a mid pipe and header it would be over kill for that bike. Only 2 machines have any business running duals, the Raptor and the Banshee.

i just dont want to screw it up so that i cant have a running quad anymore

It will run but you will lose power. You only have one exhaust port on your motor, if you put a "Y" connector in line of your exhaust the exhaust will not flow smoothly.

It will run but you will lose power. You only have one exhaust port on your motor, if you put a "Y" connector in line of your exhaust the exhaust will not flow smoothly.

ahhh, i see

kfx700s are BEAST with duals on also.

any vtwin NEEDS duals IMO.

not just duals. TRUE duals.

duals are sweet..but on a two stroke?

thats just weird..because the header is like really wide

it would be weird...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.