Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

QUADCRAZY Stickers Are Here!

I 'd be more than happy to put some on the counter where people sign their wavier's to ride on my trails . let me know if you need money.. thanks larryray

I 'd be more than happy to put some on the counter where people sign their wavier's to ride on my trails . let me know if you need money.. thanks larryray

Please PM me your mailing address, and I will send you a bunch! :yes:

We just received our first batch of QUADCRAZY Stickers. They are 2" X 3".

They are currently available to participants of our "Refer A Friend" Contest, as stated on the contest page.

3902_view.jpg

The refer a friend contest link does not work for me.

"The user or page you are trying to view is not valid. "

Also I am having problems editing my garage, any ideas?

Edited by swampcat07
Added error messages

The contest is long over, but you are still able to get some stickers.

As for the garage thing...ADMIN!:aargh:

Thanks I will pm one if I don't hear something soon. I had a chance to add one atv but I wanted to change things around a bit.

Thanks I will pm one if I don't hear something soon. I had a chance to add one atv but I wanted to change things around a bit.

I;m not sure what the conversation is, please advise larry ray

swampcat is having issues updating his garage on this site.

Larryray, I'm glad you decided to hangout!

I thought you were going to send me some to put at my sign in desk

Did you send him a PM with your address???

I thought you were going to send me some to put at my sign in desk

Sorry for the delay, they went out priority mail on Friday. You should probably receive them Monday or Tuesday.

do they cost anything???

Nope, just PM me your mailing address.

Do Mods get free stickers for advertising?

Do Mods get free stickers for advertising?

Anyone can get free stickers, just PM me with your full name & mailing address.

just got in line

Atleast it was a short line.:yes:

I would love a couple of stickers for my truck,car,quads, and work desk.

I will pm my address.

THanks a ton.

Received all PMs. Sending you all a few extra to hand out to your friends/family..:wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.