Quantcast

Nice and Clean

• 4 weeks later...

Back on topic...

The Brute has been clean twice: when it was brand new and when it had some service done and they Simple-Greened the whole thing. I doubt it will ever be this clean again, but hey, it's supposed to be dirty! I try my best to wash it after every ride but there's so many places that mud likes to get stuck that it's impossible to make it perfect.

DSCN0010.jpg

9854.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

And how it normally looks:

98523.jpg

That's a very nice looking machine. The 4x4 end of the sport is growing on me more and more. Not enough to get rid of the 450 or any other sport for that matter.

Thank you! Yes, 4x4s are definitely getting sportier. But after having two very heavy and utility-based quads (Kodiak 450, Brute Force 650i), I think I'll get something a little sportier next. That won't be for a while, but a Renegade 800 sounds good to me :drool5c:

Thank you! Yes, 4x4s are definitely getting sportier. But after having two very heavy and utility-based quads (Kodiak 450, Brute Force 650i), I think I'll get something a little sportier next. That won't be for a while, but a Renegade 800 sounds good to me :drool5c:
If you get a Renegade, change the tires. The stock ones are squirrelly on the Renegade. To the point I think they are flat out dangerous.