Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000 H2

Engine Boost?

Arctic Cat has upped the ante in the UTV world by stuffing their fuel-injected 950cc v-twin Thundercat engine in the 2009 Prowler. The 950cc v-twin hemi puts down some serious torque that completely blows away other sport side x side vehicles that are currently available by Yamaha, Polaris and Kawasaki.

Although the big bore power is the most exciting news for the 2009 Prowler XTZ H2, the new Prowler side by side also sports a completely new chassis that lowers the ride height, improves strength and suspension.

ArcticCat-Prowler1000XTZ-3.jpg

ArcticCat-Prowler1000XTZ-2.jpg

ArcticCat-Prowler1000XTZ-19.jpg

ArcticCat-Prowler1000XTZ-20.jpg

Looks almost the same 1 I made in Zmodeler. But it doesnt have that funky hood scoop. I like the wheels, and that orange.

I know there's a lot of people out there who don't like UTVs, but personally, I'm glad to see them becoming more popular. This new Arctic Cat will be a welcome addition...the first mega-big bore UTV. It'll just push other manufacturers to make better machines.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Juan Gutierrez
      hello all. i have a suzuki lt230e engine. hopefully i can get it to drive some wheels soon.
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      Has anyone been here? I have been there a few times this year and I love it! It is quite muddy in parts of it, but there is something for EVERYONE there! They just hosted the season opener for Championship Mud Racing there and it was awesome! Its one of my favorite privately owned parks in this whole region!
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Yamaha Sport ATV Lineup

2017 Raptor 700R SE
      With added GYTR front grab bar, heel guards and eye-catching color scheme the Special Edition Raptor 700R extends its reign even further.
      MSRP $9,099*
      2017 Raptor 700R
      With class-leading performance, styling and comfort, the Raptor 700R is the unrivaled King of big-bore sport ATVs.
      MSRP $8,399*
      2017 Raptor 700
      The undisputed champion of affordable big-bore sport ATV performance.
      MSRP $7,899*
        2017 YFZ450R SE
      Stand out from the crowd with the new YFZ450R SE, featuring GYTR front grab bar and an aggressive color scheme.
      MSRP $9,299*
      2017 YFZ450R
      The YFZ450R knows no equal and was born and bred to be the ultimate track tamer with championship-winning DNA.
      MSRP $8,999*
      2017 Raptor 90
      Boasting aggressive styling, mirroring that of the high-performance Raptor 700R, the Raptor 90 will inspire upcoming riders 10-years-old and up.
      MSRP $2,899*
        2017 YFZ50
      The all-new YFZ50 offers electric start, automatic transmission and parental controls in a package inspired by the legendary YFZ450R.
      MSRP $2,099*
    • By zont
      Hi, I have just purchased a 2002 Yamaha Kodiak 400 I think, the vin has worn off and I have located an engine number I think it is J312E-004674, could anyone tell me where the engine number might be please
    • By Laval
      My son’s 17 Alterra 500 just quit today. It was running fine the started stalling and bogging at half throttle. It finally stalled and will not start. The bike was won in a raffle last year. It had sat for a year before he won it. Has ridden it very little since.  It has 180 km on it. We checked  the plug spark seems strong  disconnected the fuel line at the pump and the fuel pump is working well.  Disconnected the injector and it is spraying fuel.  Air filter is clean and there are no mouse nests in the air intake.  Al fuses checked and good. Ideas?

• Similar Tagged Content