Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-1YgOJhCOo&feature=related]YouTube - Closer look kfx730 Superbeast[/ame]

this guy says he SMOKES 860 rappys and 7mill shees.

NICE.

makes me drool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jAzYAuorc&feature=iv&annotation_id=event_597785]YouTube - Superbeast KFX700 the Killer Klown[/ame]

That thing hauls.

OK, I don't know how the hell to post a hyperlink or video any more. All 3 of the videos I posted are the same thing. Sorry the for the triple-post.

most of those vids the guy says that the stock swingarm and the new +4 wasnt enough. he can only take it like 1/2 throttle with the +4,.

he says he will get a +10 and noone will touch him.

* Cleaned this thread up, removed duplicate posts. Corrected video display. You only need to post the url of the video in most cases. You do not need to use the image tag.

* Cleaned this thread up, removed duplicate posts. Corrected video display. You only need to post the url of the video in most cases. You do not need to use the image tag.

OK, thanks. Wasn't sure what to do, kind of messed everything up (as you could tell) and got frustrated so I gave up.

powermadd. i knew it was +10 inches. but thats another 10 inches of weight too

Well,,,,,you have to pick your Material or your Poison Correctly.......Either you add a pound or so.....Or you Flip over Backwards.....

Tell ya what.....Wheelies are Cool with +12:yes: Feels like your 8 Feet Tall:laugh:

im thinking about getting a new swingarm for the blaster. any suggestions?

What For??????? Just to say you have a new one??? Is there a Specific Reason????

Lots of times.....Tearing it off the bike.....A Bead Blast and new paint will Make it look as Fresh as a new one.......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By crochet homemade
      I have bought a 1996 suzuki king quad 300 and I have noticed that it smokes but I have put oil in it and plenty of gas had to fix shifter bc the nuts and bolts came out somewhere. I have had to replace the wire for the starter but now when I try to start it it wont idle at all and when it does run it smokes really bad like a whitish blue I guess, and it likes to stall a lot. So anybody can help me out please and thank you

10000000_310855426253462_714534016610467840_n.mp4
    • By afa913
      anyone knowwhati need to look at if my 400ex is smoking out of the breather on the valve cover.  I just put a new top end in and it runs great other than that. Too much oil?   Is the breather suppose to have a hose on it? Mine doesnt
    • By spigmef
      I bought a 2008 arctic at 366 with 120hrs. When i red line it in neutral is smokes blue a lot. When I put it in high range it has problems getting over 35km/h. I bought it and had to clean the carb. It ran ok after i cleaned it. Not I have this problem. 
    • By ATVNetwork
      how to From time to time, we get quite a few demo machines that we end up storing for long periods of time. The only negative about rocking multiple machines is at some point,… View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      how to From time to time, we get quite a few demo machines that we end up storing for long periods of time. The only negative about rocking multiple machines is at some point,… View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By drag_on
      any one interested in going out west to ride the big sand dunes in idaho ? there are plans to leave the week of labor day from michigan . we would be spliting the gas cost 3 ways ,4 ways would be better but it gets a bit tight with 4 in the cab.
      [email protected]
    • By jigolbeep
      Wheelie off the start then i missed 3rd...

On my black and yellow banshee in the middle...

On my banshee on the far side wheelie off the start...

Me on my crf250r 5th gear throwing a one hander... We measured and we were jumping over 85ft...

My buddy Austin on his crf250r... One jump of his measured 120ft...

Some pics of me jumping

One hander

Some pics of Austin jumping and a good roost pic

• By utvboard
      Buy the Polaris RZR/RZR S Performance Package and get a FREE KEVLAR DRIVE BELT iTi Performance Motorsports wants to help you get ready for the Dune Season. We are pleased to offer our Polaris RZR/RZR-S Exhaust, ECM and Clutch Kit to you for a price of $1,379.00. When you buy this package you will receive a FREE Kevlar Drive Belt! This promotion ends on November 1, 2009 so don’t delay order
      More...
    • By Ajmboy
      '09 Yamaha Rhino Rally at The Dune Tour
      REDLANDS, Calif.- March 2, 2009 PGI Media, Inc. is making the final preparations for the largest event in the California sand. The '09 Yamaha Rhino Rally at The Dune Tour, presented by Yamaha, takes place March 20-21.
      Open to the public and their vehicles, this family-friendly event including: a scavenger hunt, bon fire, Drive-in Movie, a Show & Shine contest (with new classes), Kid Zone, Karaoke Party, raffle (with thousands of dollars in prizes), an ATV certification training course, dune clean-up, and more; promises to be an event where sand addicts of all kind can enjoy their time in the sand.
      For upcoming events and future Dune Tour stops in California, including Pismo Beach, Gordon's Well, and Dumont be sure to check out The Dune Tour. These premier events are the largest organized events in the California dunes. Each event will be packed with fun and guaranteed to create lasting memories and good times. Best of all, they are free and open to the public.
      For more information about the 2009/2010 Dune Tour, visit: The Dune Tour. Check back frequently for updated event and sponsor information.