Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ddierking

Rode at St Joe Park in Park Hills, MO today

Went riding today for the first time at St Joe State Park in Park Hills, MO. I met up with four guys. We were the only ones there for most of the morning. We spend some time on the flats and hit some of the trails. There were some pretty challenging trails, but some pretty easy ones as well. This was my first time ever trail riding. I had an awsome time. Oh yea, there were some really good mud holes, not my cup of tea, but the other guys had a blast. We only had to use the winch once, haha.

To see pics, check out my post here:

http://www.atvnation.com/forum...ex.php?showtopic=27181

Hey dd! Glad you had fun at St.Joe, not a bad place to ride and really don't take too long to get there!

We have gone several times and always have a great time! I like it because there is a good variety of terrain. The picture I have posted in the photo contest was taken there. I can't ride right now due to back trouble but when I get healed up maybe we could hook up and go down there!

Never been there. Mostly only biggest areas I go at now days. is are Cousin's mud runs down in Sedgewickville MO, and at are farm.

Here's some pics of the Sedgewickville pictures. But since I had may old dumb cell phone it didnt take anygood pics.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

I'm in South Country but the farm is in Antonia near seckman school area.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Sand Hollow State Park OHV Area (Utah)

ride Where to ride ATVs and UTVs Utah is one of the best states for riding ATVs and UTVs and Sand Hollow State park OHV Area is one of the best OHV riding areas in Utah. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • The Official Good morning thread!

Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see if we can make this a daily event.

By BuckBilly, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 3,436 replies
    • Michigan atv trails St Helen to Mio, and everwhere in between!

Good place to start out is at St Helen Mi. campground or Trails inn motel, both on the trail head across the street from one another, with all the amenities needed in town there for your stay like an atv parts dealership, gas. restaurants, liquor store, drug store, hardware all within a blocks distance away. From here you can head E. towards Houghton lake Mi. trail system or West to West branch or N. through Clear lake then onto city of Mio trail system. So many great places to check out along the way heading north fro there, like Clear Lake, with their Bar and grill, corner store, gas, lodging, Ambrose lk. atv campground near by, and with so many surrounding trails there too, with hill climbs! Then after leaving Clear lk. head up to wagon Wheel N. of Rose city rd. with dozens of trails scattering the hill side there called the Rose city oil fields. Then on up N. to the gravel pit for a little play time, before crossing M33 at the Pink store for gas and snacks. Leaving there to head up to Mio's Bull gap, either on the west side (shortest rout) or you can do the half Bull Gap trip through Mac lk. Campground heading  N. to Bull Gap or the long way around from the Pink store traveling on the 50 mile loop that passes Bull gap on its way back to the Pink store. Make sure you take along the printable Mi. DNR atv trail maps with you, to help guide the way, along with the other areas I just mentioned, maps.  If your looking for a friend to ride with and show the way with , over 50 nearer my age and interests, contact Email:  [email protected]   for more info. I'll be more than happy to ride with you!   Thanks Steve

By 4tracker, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 8 replies
    • Where do you guys ride?

Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.

By bradley nelson, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 2 replies
    • Doc Hilt Trails AL/GA

Last weekend for Doc Hilts $9.99/driver summer special on 9/26 & 9/27. Last weeks super heavy rains have moved out and this weekend should be great for camping too! Doc Hilt Trails - ATV park - Home

By landmanAL, in South ATV & Off Road Forum

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content