Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

bamaquad

Bamaquad Motorsports

Just saying hello from Alabama and getting the name out there a little bit also.

We do complete motors, chassis, tuning and we are just starting out, please be patient with us.

We have done 2 raptor 700's so far and got 72hp and 56ft lbs of torque out of a stock bore and stroke engine.

The other is my 727 raptor with 75hp and 58ft lbs of torque.

Anybody need anything call 205-886-7043(Bo White) or 205-478-2496(Josh Barnes).

PICT3117.jpg

i was just curious... im goint to do a 4 mil stroke on my banshee and needing some porting done on my cylinders to work with a 4 mil crank... do you guys have a website?

What kinda pricing would I be looking at for a drag port on a 450r, and a carb bored to 42mm if you do that also...And possibly stock cylinder bored to a 470 and replated on a 07 ER

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dave3dracing
      Hi, I'm a new member
      Just bought a used 08 350 raptor with about 5 hours on it ( very clean ). Started fine when we got it. Now after a few mods (bumper, skid plates, air filter) Now will not start unless you pull in the clutch. I've checked just about everything and also checked that there is no pinched wires. Anybody have any ideas?:bangheadc: Thanks, Dave
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Have a 08 raptor brought to me a couple months ago. Got it on a trade for house remodel. Bike has around 30 hours. No that's not a typo thirty verifiable hours. The main Yamaha tech has put hands on this bike. Always Been reallyhard to start. If it does it runs really good. That's the kicker...IF! It started out intermittent now it's no spark at all. Everything ignition related is brand new. It all checks out good but still won't do it. Please help

• By oxidized_black
      2008 Yamaha Raptor 250 Service Manual
      View File 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250 Service Manual
      Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Yamaha ATV  
    • By Ben Lennon
      Hi guys new to this forum and thought I’d jump on as I’ve just bought my first quad a Kawasaki bayou klf300c 89 model. It had starting issues when I bought it so I’ve gone thru and replaced the cdi, voltage regulator and starter solenoid aswell as rebuilt the starter motor after all this it was still free spinning on electric start so I pulled the stator cover off to find the fly wheel wasn’t spinning so replaced the one way clutch bearing put it all back together and still not engaging at all. I’m at a loss and looking for some ideas on we’re to look next to solve the problem
      cheers Ben 👍
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      Check out the Deal of The Day to get a special offer from Chaparral Motorsports Click Here!
    • By utvboard
      Riverside, CA- SDR Motorsports Inc. an industry leader in Side X Side UTV products is proud to announce our newest distributor, UTV Canada. This new partnership will allow Canadian enthusiasts to purchase all SDR Motorsports products from their local power-sports dealers throughout the western provinces of Canada. We are very excited about having UTV Canada as part of our growing dealer network
      More...
    • By ExhaustGasTechnologies
      Just Released!!! EGT has just released there NEW 2008 Motorsports Catalog!
      Download it today @ http://www.exhaustgas.com/docserver/Docs/165.pdf
      Or Email us for a hard copy!! [email protected]
      All Instruments that EGT sell's mate exclusively to our Stinger & Bullet EGT sensors!
      All Digatron Instruments INCLUDE EGT Stinger Probes w/ 2 year warranty!!
      All the Latest Brands…
      RacePak
      Digatron
      Koso
      Fastrax
      MSD
      Boondocker
      Redline
      Westach
      Dooley
      Thunder Products
      Edge Products
      Superchips
      Custom EGT Sensors
      CALL TODAY!! 1-800-348-4678
      --------------
      EGT'S Rock !!
    • By ATV_Macho_Man
      The word of the weekend was “resilience” around the HRT pits after a horrendous first day of the CORR Championship series this past weekend in Pomona, Ca. The team rebounded remarkably over-night to take to the track Sunday with a vengeance and take the top two spots of the podium.

Full story: HRT Motorsports Shows Resilence in Pomona