Quantcast

Bot, that's the whole reason I wanna get everyone together for a ride. IDK when another pismo run will be up, but i will be near Riverside, CA, aka Jawbone for thnxgiving with a myspace friend. I also know a DirtDog and a few others will be heading to Hollister sometime soon. Those who go riding, let us know when and where. :D

Next September, after i return from the war zone, I plan on taking a trip around the country (literally) hitting I-5, I-90, I-95, I-20, and i-10. I may be able to fit in a trip through Colorado. :D Or maybe ya'll could mee me somewhere? we have plenty of time to plan and coordinate for that one, so let me know.

If I dont Do anything else after Diamond Lake I might be possible for me to make this Trip......Ill have enough Vac. to pull it off...

ST. Anthonys........

on the map its Very Close to Rexburg ID......

From my house....Its 13-14 hrs..... From Denver....10 hrs......

This will be a Wizard Run...... and as Close as I can get to you Bot within the next Yr.... and you can count on a Nice Sized group of Wizards to Roost with:biggrin:

June 13-21 2009.....

BLM Elgin Lake campground

2005 Wizard Run at St. Anthonys....

http://www.sandwizards.com/Videos/Sa1.wmv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By Indiana-George
      I'm new to the mechanics of riding. I've ridden quads and love it, but I've never really owned one of my own. I bought this quad in pretty rough shape and have been slowly restoring it. I'm almost ready to kick it over, but I'm doing a little research before i add fluids. I'm wondering what kind of oil i should use. I know the specs call for 10w40, but with the age and brand of my quad I'm curious to hear an experienced opinion. And since I'm just getting started with this forum, I don't have access to the service manuals yet. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated! Thanks and happy riding!
    • By p5200
      2000 honda trx300ex. It's been sounding like it's been cranking too fast and not hitting at all. I took the 2 valve adjustment caps off and while cranking, the valves don't move at all. Getting good spark and fuel. Surely, there should be movement with the valves opening and closing. Am I correct on this assumption? Thanks folks!
    • By Rich1028
      Silver Lake Sand Dunes 4-23-22 Part 1 of 3

• By Rich1028
      Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Tour of the Dunes 4-23-22