Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

the fox float evols(the ones with rezzies) only come in Long travel, so they wont fit stock a arms. so you'll have to have lt a arms for them to ride correctly. but the floats without rezzies do come in standard travel. the elkas you can get in standard travel to fit your stock a arms.

the fox float evols(the ones with rezzies) only come in Long travel, so they wont fit stock a arms. so you'll have to have lt a arms for them to ride correctly. but the floats without rezzies do come in standard travel. the elkas you can get in standard travel to fit your stock a arms.

That is incorrect. The Fox Float X Evols do come in a 17" for standard travel.

nick got the elkas about a year ago on his 450. he LOVES them. they've been great to him, and i can tell a difference between his and mine...and ive got aftermarket too.

Well,,,,If you talk with Becky or Tim,,,,,Im sure you can set something up.....They are more Geared toward the Dunes because they are near Glamis.....That is where they make most of their Business with the Buggies and Drag Quads.....I customized the Two that I have for what I do.....The one on my X is like riding a Couch on the trail or in the dunes.....Great Rebound and I can hit the Whoops 4th Pinned and just lean back and Ride the Tops.....:yes: My Z has the comp shock....Less Rebound,,,Built to Raptor length with Banshee eye's (Gives me 1" more Travel:wink:) Set up for the +6" Swinger and when you Grab the Whole Shot She just sits and Stays for ya....Kinda like a Drag link....:biggrin: Its all what you want to do with it....Since they Build them right there from Scratch.....you should be able to get whatever you want....

If you do,,,,Just tell them the Tri-Z Guy sent ya:wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.