Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

knotheadracing

2nd Annual South Central Quad/UTV Challenge event flyer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      I couldnt get any of the pages to work. Just looks like the site is not there anymore...Is this just me?
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Ive gotta Give it up for my Brotha's over a www.3wheelerworld.com They have an Amazing Site with the Most Information on 3 Wheelers around...I hope you all check them out....
      Here is a link over to the 3WW site....Hope you find this useful
      http://www.3wheelerworld.com/spexhome.shtml
    • Guest yokochrist
      By Guest yokochrist
      Okay, guys and gals I have been broken by facebook and created a fan page. Atv related of course, but you can post your vids, pics and stories. I have uploaded a lot of photos on there already, so hope you like and share and enjoy!
      Click Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yokochrist/154508834738279?bookmark_t=page)
    • By PissAnt
      Just wondering where to find QuadCrazy site Rules? Ive been looking and also tried to search with no success.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up people I am new to the forum and am glad to be here. I have been into bikes for oh I guess 40+ years or so. I haven’t had one in a while but my 27-year-old son has always wanted a Banshee and he finally got one and the guy he bought it from had two of them. I almost bought the second one but I did not want to spend the next month on the sofa. So he had a LT-Z 400 Suzuki and I picked it up for $800, I could not pass that deal up. We could have bought both Banshee for $7000 as he wanted $7900 for both of them. But He wanted $4200 and was not budging for the one my son bought and $1400 for the Z400 and we got both of them for $5000. He wanted $4200 for the Banshee so I got the Z400 for $800, a steal. Anyway it’s good to be here. Peace.
    • By gyminis
      hi yall I lookin for anyone who knows when they are going to have a rock crawlin event at chock cherry canyon in Farmington new mexico,i keep hearing something around july? jim:biggrin:
    • By mikeexplorer
      3rd annual event at Lost Trails ATV Park, Dunmore, PA
      Attached flyer has the details

• By silverton
      If you like scenic trails with beautiful views and great places to stop for a snack, lunch or just to gas up then consider central Maine. As most of you probably know Maine has over 6,600 miles of ATV trails!. Canaan is in the heart of it all. With direct trail access from several lodging establishments you can head out and in several directions for a few days of riding or a week of adventures. I'll be posting pictures from some of the rides...( when I figure out how!).
      Check out Central Maine Cabins, Pet Friendly, Hike, Kayak, ATV, Bike as a place to stay.
      Our local club is currently signing a new access route that will be ready in a few weeks giving us a way to get to the Moosehead lake area, Bingham, Moscow, Harmony and more. Who wouldn't want to get out I95 and get on the trail sooner?
      We also have had riders who have done the Translab loop on motorcycle stay and say we are a great last stop before returning home.
      See you on the trails
      Denise
    • By Ridgefest2013
      RidgeFest 2013 is the South’s Hottest New ATV Event. On May 10th and 11th, get Revved up for a weekend at The Ridge in Springville, Alabama complete with ATV and Dirt Bike riding, a poker run, Geocaching, camping, hiking, fishing and great live music from Tony Brook Band and Glen Templeton. The Ridge has over 35 mile of trails and of course the ”Hog Heaven” mud bog area. Don’t bother dusting off that ATV, because you will kick up plenty of dust at RidgeFest 2013. This is the ATV event that you cannot afford to miss. Tickets are only $50 per person and $10 for a pull behind camper or RV (very limited/no hookups). Primitive Camping is Free. Don’t Miss Out on this Awesome New Event.
      Checkout our website for more info and tickets!