Ajmboy

Troy City Garage, New York

I have to mention this place because I feel the deals are exceptional. I bought my 04 Yamaha Kodiak 450 and my 05 Suzuki King Quad from this place. It's located outside of Albany, NY in Troy. It was worth the ride for me and I also had 3 friends buy up there after they saw the deal I got. the prices are exceptional which you can see on there site. And it's legit. They also send me holiday cards in the mail with specials. All the atvs are ready right away, all prepping done. If you are in the market for a bigger machine, you can save anywhere from 700-1200 up there. Both my quads I saved 1000 bucks. they beat up every dealership around me.

Example they have now:

http://www.troycitygarage.com/atvs.htm

Troy City Garage has my vote for place to buy!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Again...worth checking out!!! A buddy of mine just bought here and saved huge!!

I just heard about this place from someone and searched the forum here. They have some great prices. I ran into someone that bought from them. :yes:

Again...worth checking out!!! A buddy of mine just bought here and saved huge!!

I just bought a clutch lever and line from them....me and my bf do business with them all the time. Seymores on route 9 is good too....but if you want stuff in stock...troy city is good for that. They always have stuff in stock. :yes:

Guest CycleTrendz

thanks

Yep, Troy City Garage is an awesome place. I wish I knew about them before I got my Brute.

Reviving an old thread...

My buddy just bought a 2008 SPORTRAX 250 EX 2WD for $2199 from Troy city garage in New York so the deals are out there for name brand. He bought it to screw around on. He also owns a 2009 rancher.

WOW....im thinking about giving them a call, want to get rid of my 07 can-am....see what they will offer. or maybe trade it off

I bought my last 2 there...it was worth the 2 hour drive for me...outside of Albany.

My dad just bought a kind quad 750 there about 2 weeks ago. They guys are very smug imo. Untill they see you are ready to sign papers. But overall great prices. Service guys are very cool also.