Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Troy City Garage, NY - New ATV Pricing

I have to mention this place because I feel the deals are exceptional. I bought my 04 Yamaha Kodiak 450 and my 05 Suzuki King Quad from this place. It's located outside of Albany, NY in Troy. It was worth the ride for me and I also had 3 friends buy up there after they saw the deal I got. the prices are exceptional which you can see on there site. And it's legit. They also send me holiday cards in the mail with specials. All the atvs are ready right away, all prepping done. If you are in the market for a bigger machine, you can save anywhere from 700-1200 up there. Both my quads I saved 1000 bucks. they beat up every dealership around me.

Example they have now:

https://www.troycitygarage.com/ATVs.htm

Troy City Garage has my vote for place to buy!

Again...worth checking out!!! A buddy of mine just bought here and saved huge!!

I just heard about this place from someone and searched the forum here. They have some great prices. I ran into someone that bought from them. :yes:

Again...worth checking out!!! A buddy of mine just bought here and saved huge!!

I just bought a clutch lever and line from them....me and my bf do business with them all the time. Seymores on route 9 is good too....but if you want stuff in stock...troy city is good for that. They always have stuff in stock. :yes:

Yep, Troy City Garage is an awesome place. I wish I knew about them before I got my Brute.

Reviving an old thread...

My buddy just bought a 2008 SPORTRAX 250 EX 2WD for $2199 from Troy city garage in New York so the deals are out there for name brand. He bought it to screw around on. He also owns a 2009 rancher.

I bought my last 2 there...it was worth the 2 hour drive for me...outside of Albany.

My dad just bought a kind quad 750 there about 2 weeks ago. They guys are very smug imo. Untill they see you are ready to sign papers. But overall great prices. Service guys are very cool also.

This is an old topic but worth a revival because if you are in the northeast, it's worth checking their prices. I just looked to see what they are charging for a 2019 King Quad 750 and it's like $2400 off MSRP. Can't get one now but will down the road!

image.png.bcfd7e557ae7c34fd3400379cc3a4934.png

image.thumb.png.6a3182b9e25af1b628f00ac3db81c032.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Shane Pillar
      Talk about what kind of atv you have and what you do with it.
    • By MarkinAR
      Working on my oldest son's buddy's 2000 Big Bear.  He was having some power loss at WOT so i thought it worth while to clean the carb and put at kit in it...or at least clean the OEM jets and use the new orings that come in the kit.  It starts and idles like a champ, but dies and wants to backfire with any throttle at all.  I assume lean because it will run decent with the choke on. Air screw adjusted fine, nice crisp idle.  This one has fuel/air screw, low speed jet, mid jet, and main jet.  I was assuming just trash in the low speed circuit so pulled it and cleaned again, still does the same. 
      Two questions I guess:
      1. Does it sound most likely trash in the off idle circuit?  This one has a few more passages and jets than I'm used to...and a darn diaphragm.
      2. It now really wants to leak at the bowl drain screw.  It doesn't seem to tighten enough to completely stop the flow.  Seat looks good, screw was dirty but cleaned up fine with a touch of 2000 grit paper.  First for me.  Any idea here?
    • By Brian Simmons
      I put on a new stater  , How would my Yamaha raptor 350 act if the starter clutch went out ??? Please help !!! There is no metal in oil . Its like when you hit the starter button nothing ? Any ideas ???

• By Tiffany Rowland
      I just got a 2007 Honda trx400ex and I'm looking for places to ride. Is there any website that gives a list of areas where atvs are allowed?
    • By Dimelol
      I have a 2003 Kodiak 450 that i purchased a while back with around 300 hours on it. It has never ran right from the beginning. Initially i thought it was just a carburetor issue because it was all clogged up from sitting for months. It has been cleaned, rebuilt, and taken off probably about 10 times troubleshooting this problem. I have quadruple checked everything including float height ect and it is set correctly, the jets are also brand new, needle and seat have been pressure tested as well. So after all of that I am convinced that the carburetor is not the culprit. I have an issue where the idle is very choppy, almost as if it is misfiring with a rich condition on top of that. I can use a brand new plug and run the machine for just a few minutes and it will be a dry and and coated in black carbon build up. The exhaust also has a strong smell at idle. I had trouble restarting it when hot for a while, but i adjusted the valves and it seemed to solve that issue. They were both way out of tolerance (tight). The weird thing is, outside of idle it seems to run pretty well. 
      So with all that being said I have ruled out the carb/valves/compression and moved on to the ignition and this is where i have a few questions about factory specifications. I guess the main question I have is, how strict are these tolerances? And could them being off by this amount cause the issue I am having? Do all three of these parts really need to be replaced? I would like to know before I spend the money on these new parts, and it not fix my problem. Below I will list what the specs were in the service manual along with the reading i got.  This is my first experience testing ignition components. I just found it odd that all 3 are out of spec according to the service manual.
      Spark plug cap resistance: 10 kΩ at 20 °C (68 °F)
      My Reading: 8.90 kΩ
      Primary coil resistance: 0.18 ~ 0.28 Ω at 20 °C (68 °F)
      My Reading: Fluctuated between 0.4 - 0.5 Ω
      Secondary coil resistance: 6.32 ~ 9.48 kΩ at 20 °C (68 °F)
      Reading was within the specified range.
      Pickup coil resistance: 459 ~ 561 Ω at 20 °C (68 °F)
      Reading was within specified range.
      Rotor rotation direction sensing coil resistance: 0.085 ~ 0.105 Ω at 20 °C (68 °F) 
      My reading was 0.3 Ω
  • Similar Tagged Content