Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I would like to officially announce the 2007 Trike Rampage....

Hosts: www.3wheeler.org and www.sandwizards.com

Where: Florence Oregon, Driftwood Campground

When: Fathers Day Weekend

Here is a Link with all the info you will need to know....If you would like to attend please go to this link for the Details...

Dont miss the biggest party of the yr....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Yes,,,,,Quads are Welcome:eek: :cool:

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?t=26149

No one huh???? I have people from a Few other Sites coming from Florida, New Hampshire, Virgina, LV, Utah, AZ, Kansas, Washington, CA, OR,....I promise to De tune my Trike so you can keep up:D

I should have the Fly-er up by the Second Week in Feb. after everything gets voted on....

SOUND OFF !!:cool:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By reddotshooter03
      So I got a old three wheeler, a 1986 Honda 350 atc, and it was sitting for a about 30 years. The first tging I did was clean the gas tank and now it looks brand new on the inside. Then I got new spark plugs and cleaned out the carb so it looks brand new. And now it won’t start. So does anyone have a answer as to what I should clean next. It has ran when I bump started it and then it just died, I have tried to mess with the air fuel mixture but that doesn’t seem to help at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Austin Rowedder
      Hi I have a 2007 Polaris outlaw 525 irs and am trying to replace the needle bearings in the rear a arms. I was wondering how you go about getting the rubber seal and bearing out!?
    • By StolenATV
      ATV was stolen out of our 2016 Voltage 3305 Toy Hauler that was at Cutting Edge Collision for repairs. The rear locks were broken on the rear of the toy hauler and the ATV was Stolen. Cutting Edge Collision is in a gated and secured area
      The post 2007 Suzuki LTZ 400 Stolen in Tucson Arizona appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By mikeexplorer
      For those in the Northeast, this weekend is going to be a hot one. This upcoming weekend is the Snow Shoe Rails to Trails Chicken BBQ event which we attend every year. Last year for our Jumping Jack, I made a "Redneck Air conditioner" but I found sticking the hose in the door way got in the way. This year I improved upon it and found a way to have the cold air blow into the front window without cutting or sewing the marine canvas. I didn't want to compromise the canvas in any way so I came up with a way to hold it in place with magnets. Made strips of magnets with duct tape and used clear vinyl to cover the window and attach the duct coming from the air conditioner.  I did replace the hose with one that is a bit longer, found it on Ebay since you can't buy vinyl dryer duct hose anymore.
      We are ready for the hot weekend of riding and camping, and the hose won't get in our way anymore.

• By Fred Colby
      TPS on  Polaris  SPORTSMAN  500 efi 2007 shows as bad original part number is 3140173 bought the replacement part it came in as 3131705 the diameter of the ring on the face is 26 mm the original is 18 mm any thoughts on how this "factory" replacement parts fits as i cannot get it to go in?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By quadcrazy
      4th of July Freedom Sale - JC Whitney!

Also...To receive 10% OFF and Free Shipping with No Minimum, you must enter the promotion code JULYIV into the Promotion Box during checkout. Promotion good through midnight Thursday, 07/04/13.
      • Only one discount per order - offers may not be used with any other promotion or discount
      or for the purchase of gift certificates
      • Minimum order requirements are based on merchandise total only, not including core deposits, truck freight, tax or sale-priced items
      • *Free Shipping applies to standard method only. Shipments outside the continental U.S., freight items, Express Delivery orders and very large or heavy items requiring FedEx® Ground Delivery are not included
    • By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By Stoopidbot1
      Project Three - ATV On Demand::Video Member View
      I stumbled across this on another site. Thought you guys might enjoy it.