Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mywifeknowseverythin

Hey Wheeler!!!! Need an Update!!!!!

bahahahahahhahhaahhahahaha that's a good one...it did take some time, but have no fear, i made it out...without even crying too :) :)

anddddd since when did you start modeling? I was soo surprised when I found your picture this morning.....

Oldmen.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By YamahaGrizzly
      Billy went all out and bought N2deep Snorkels, Rubber Down customs Rad kit and Rox speed fx Risers for his Grizzly 700. It took a solid 3 days in the shed to install all this new gear on Billys Yamaha grizzly 700! We cant wait for the next time we get out and go on a run! should be this week actually! gonna be good to get the Yamahas grizzlys and Kodiak together!
    • By DirtDemon
      I was cut off on a trail last weekend by a guy on an RM250, I tried to get out of the way, but in his panic, he crossed his bike right in front of me and I nailed him good. I ended up with a few scrapes on my left elbow and left rear hip area, a totaled bumper, a punctured tire and my allignment was knocke out of whack. He had a collapsed expansion chamber a sore pelvis, and a puncture wound to hid "unit". I straightened my allignment, plugged the hole in my tire and built me a new bumper out of some metal that I had laying around the shop. I started with a coulple of curved pieces that I welded together, and ended up with what you see on the quad. Here are a few pics of my creation.

• By Jw7054
      I made something had makes circlips super to install.
      All it is a piece of steel stock that I ground down to fit in the wrist pin(because I didn't have the right size steel stock on hand so I just took some metal off w/the grinder). Then I drilled a hole about half way through it and hammered a short pin into the hole. Then I ground the pin so it would just fit in the circlip's hole. then put the one end of the circlip in, put the pin on the end you just in. Press press the tool in pretty hard and twist. It makes putting them in a breeze.
      The main handle part ended up being 15/32" and the pin was 1/8".
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    • By quadnut20
      Finally made it out for a much needed ride !! Been workin nonstop with all the flooding here !!
      My buddys new toy !! LOL

Another buddy built this quad !! Its a CB 750 motor in my old Quadzilla frame man it flat gets it !!

anybody up for a challange !! Trail run rite up the face of this rock !!

Great ride good food and beers after perfect Sun !!
    • By thuds4evr
      Has any one seen or made or have an idea for an unusual accessorie , a radio mount or a gun mount other the the regular market stuff. Have you come up with any idea that you would care to share ?
      Example: a local surveyor here mtd an old antenna on the front of his front carrier rack. It keeps the spider webs out of his face.
      Another guy rigged up a light on a swivel that the base of screws into the rear view mirror mount on the left handle bar. He uses the light for things like fence repair at night or when he need a lite held on something around the farm.
      Anybody want to share any other ideas ?
      Or are you like me, I want a car radio or a scanner that will run off an Aux battery mtd some where on the ATV and charged when the ATV is running. Do not want to run it off the main battery. (ATV to heavy to push)
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By GOODY37
      I have a 99 kawasaki prairie 300 4 wheeler that was stolen from me, and i recently got it back. It had been hot wired, and ignition busted out. I need to know what are the color of the wires that connect to the ignition switch? Thanks in advance.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By hangingon
      I have been trying to use the site for a good while and couldn't get it to load. I would get emails and couldn't respond back.
    • By Gregjy
      Well new here! Just found this site and have to say I like it so far from what I am seeing! I am a sand rider thru and thru! Here is a pic of my ride... And to support my habit I work with West Coast Hydrographics out of Clackamas Oregon...