Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

The RZR is a very capable machine. If you are looking for something to move the whole family lean towards the Rhino. The RZR is faster in stock form. Seeing you are a dune only guy, you should look at the 09 RZR S. It comes 60" wide with a top speed of about 63. This would be a monster in the dune.

I was looking at the particular one.....But with a Tag of 14K I just cant justify it......The other thing is I do want to take the Family.....Maybe 3 at a time.....But looking at some with the Bench in the Back of the Rhino at pismo.....Looked kinda of Dangerous to me.....and the Suspension was Squattin.......

They sell kits to do it correctly. It would be cheaper to buy one with a back seat already mounted. The extended roll cage is a must. There are some fairly priced shocks for the Rhino with a rear bench. Most of the Rhino back seat kits will come with 4 point harnesses for the back.

or just putt around in one of those 4 seater rangers doing like 35 and getting stuck on a grain of sand lol

Edited by trailblazer_02
spelled "putt" wrong =/

or just putt around in one of those 4 seater rangers doing like 35 and getting stuck on a grain of sand lol

Whats a Ranger....Polaris???

The more I think about it the more I dont think I need one.....:laugh: My wife hates shopping with me just for this reason.....If Im in a Store too long.....I either start unloading the Cart....Or.....I just park the Cart and Walk away....:huh: That REALLY PISSES her off.....:laugh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Charles Collins
      HAs anyone had any experience with Odes, Mike Smith or their Comrade?
    • By Scubasonic
      I live in Vancouver Washington but don't have many riding options so I head to Bend Oregon there is a ATV park called East Fort Rock that offers 315 Miles of trails.  I have flexibility to ride during the week (which I prefer) rather then weekends if anyone wants to ride let me know I can be reached at [email protected] it is about a 3hr drive but I don't mind making it as long as the Government Camp pass is not snowing or iced in.
    • By ATVNetwork
      news Learn how to win big
      Polaris is calling upon owners to submit stories about their hardworking Ranger for a chance to win one of three ultimate Ranger experiences. View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      5 UNITS STOLEN FROM LOCAL DEALERSHIP BUSINESS BURGLARY. UNITS WILL BE LISTED SEPARATELY. UNITS BELIEVED TO BE IN THE HOUSTON TX AREA.
      The post POLARIS RAZOR appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      5 UNITS STOLEN FROM LOCAL DEALERSHIP IN BUSINESS BURGLARY, ALL UNITS WILL BE LISTED SEPARATELY PER BIKE STOLEN.
      The post Stolen Polaris Razor’s appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Danita
      Looking for a shop/repair manual for a TaoTao rhino. Just bought one and so many things not done right when assembled by a professional.
    • By Benji
      View File Keen Motorbikes Cougar 150
      Owners manual of Chinese Quad from now defunct website keenmotorbikes.com
      Have seen this under different names: Keen Motorbike Cougar 150, Rhino 150, NF150, New Force 150, Countryman 150
      Owners Manual has wiring diagram at the end of the manual.
      Also included Engine and Frame exploded diagrams, pdf documents include parts numbers as well but I haven't found them very useful in finding the correct parts.
      Uploading to help out anyone who might have this quad but hasn't been able to find any info on it since it's a china quad.
      Submitter Benji Submitted 07/05/2018 Category Other ATV  
    • By Benji
      Owners manual of Chinese Quad from now defunct website keenmotorbikes.com
      Have seen this under different names: Keen Motorbike Cougar 150, Rhino 150, NF150, New Force 150, Countryman 150
      Owners Manual has wiring diagram at the end of the manual.
      Also included Engine and Frame exploded diagrams, pdf documents include parts numbers as well but I haven't found them very useful in finding the correct parts.
      Uploading to help out anyone who might have this quad but hasn't been able to find any info on it since it's a china quad.