Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

Garage Tips And Tricks - Pro Remedies

Garage Tips And Tricks - Pro Remedies

0807_atvp_01_pl+Pro_Remedies+Products.jpg

Here we compile a list of garage tips and tricks each month in preparation of a "MacGyver" moment. Send us your remedy and it just might be a the tip that saves a fellow rider's day.It's the little things that can make the difference from packing up and heading home or letting the sun set on your back as the day turns to night. If you have any tips that you'd like to share, we'd love to hear from you. Heck, you might even save someone's day. We'll be sure to give you credit for your remedy. So send them our way! E-mail us at [email protected] or via snail mail at:

Photo Gallery: Garage Tips And Tricks - ATV Rider Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

index.html

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By MIKEL5469
      So where do all of you people ride at in this great state of michigan. I ride several different places like leotta,south branch,denton creek,rose city,and plan on going to some places that i haven't rode yet....so sound off and tell me where you ride: yes:
    • By KnightHawk
      I know this list is incomplete but I went searching just to see how many ATV makers there are.
      Arctic Cat
      ATK
      Can-Am
      Dinli
      E-Ton
      Honda
      Icebear
      Jackel
      JetMoto
      Kawasaki
      Kazuma
      KTM
      KYMCO
      Polaris
      Roketa
      Yamaha
      Suzuki
    • By fede hanssen
      Hi all,
      I have just got a 1995 Bayou 220 from my brother. It is in decent condition ant it has not been used much, yet it has been sitting idle for a long time (4+ years).
      The plan is to overhaul it and move it to a location where it will be used 4-6 times a year, so, beyond having the battery charged, the idea is to have it ready and in good condition. It will be stored in a steltered place while waiting to be used.
      My questions would be: 1. What things should I carry out as basic overhaul tasks / 2. What are the typical aches, things to watch out for in this model/year.
      I definitely plan on changing all the fluids, filters,  battery, cleaning the carb, etc. but any specific recommendation from your experience will be of great help.

thanks in advance!
    • By StolenATV
      RIDE RED Honda 2009 TRX300 someone broke into our garage Monday, June 29th in the middle of the day … the stinkers took my deceased husbands 4 Wheeler, he passed last year cancer.. .. IF YOU KNOW … I will ask no questions please return … If you can help get the item returned $$$ reward.. It’s not about the 4 wheeler it is losing another piece of him…
      Thank you
      The post Stolen 2009 Honda TRX300 – Red – Garage Kept appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By chuckufarlie
      I'm looking for people to ride with. I live in the GTA, but often ride Haliburton or Kawartha trails, and have recently discovered a bunch of trails that don't belong to any club, if anyone is looking to ride.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      I have to mention this place because I feel the deals are exceptional. I bought my 04 Yamaha Kodiak 450 and my 05 Suzuki King Quad from this place. It's located outside of Albany, NY in Troy. It was worth the ride for me and I also had 3 friends buy up there after they saw the deal I got. the prices are exceptional which you can see on there site. And it's legit. They also send me holiday cards in the mail with specials. All the atvs are ready right away, all prepping done. If you are in the market for a bigger machine, you can save anywhere from 700-1200 up there. Both my quads I saved 1000 bucks. they beat up every dealership around me.
      Example they have now:
      https://www.troycitygarage.com/ATVs.htm
      Troy City Garage has my vote for place to buy!
    • By scott1445
      Have tried and picked up two alternative that make taking video of rides a little simpler and cheaper. The first are the 1080P Video Goggles, and for those that dont wear goggles but wear sunglasses the 1080 p Sport sunglasses. Have tried both and both work well, the goggles are a little trickier to learn to use but once you do they work great and the glasses are one toch and play , plus come with polarized lenses as well as clear so I can wear them on my street bike at night! I have attached pics and video links so you can see....
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxsmgfYuV74]Firehouse Technology High Definition 1080P DVR Sport Glasses - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DySftURBAw]Firehouse Technology 1080p DVR Sport Glasses - YouTube[/ame]