Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

New in California

Lindsey80

Cool, thanks. Yes please keep me posted. Is the riding hard there? I wouldn't want to slow anyone down. :) Are there any other girls going?

Welcome to the site, even if you are the slowest in the group or just a beginner, 100% of the riders I know will wait at any difficult spots to help you through or will wait at any spot that you might get heading the wrong way. If a rider doesn't do what they can to help out any beginner, not just a female, they are a chump in my book. I could care less if someone was riding 10mph with me, I will hang and give pointers along with confidence boosters. Keep on riding, speed comes with time. Be safe.

Ok,,,,,,So,,,,there is a Ride Close to me huh....And no one invited the Triker???? WTF!!!

I feel sooooo Left out.....:frown:

Welcome Lindsey!!!!

If I recall correctly, the last time I invited you on a ride the response I got was "I don't ride dirt, for I am the SAND WIZARD!" :confused:

Of course you're invited. If you think you can handle ya know dirt and rocks and trees and stuff.

Edited by mellowyellow
What does one have to do to becoma a "Super Mod"?

I saw a bike with paddles on it out at jawbone....course the guy had a 1500 Hyabusa and is the current Senior Hillclimbing Champion at 70.

OK then, there is a living Neanderthal ! the assault against me should be redirected to another now eh?

So you guys on the thread know, I have a couple guys chasing me telling me I'm old. so when you mentioned 70 I HAD to jump on it! We old farts CREATED this activity and BUILT the machines... we deserve respect and sacrifices and donations from these yapping youngsters!. Give it a few minutes, they'll be here! all in fun- I know where they BOTH live so going too far for them is not an option they should take......:wink:

WOOHOO!!! This weekend is ON!!! Rain today then clear for the rest of the week. Snow level is a good 1500 feet above were we'll be!!! Conditions should be EPIC! Lindsey80 will have a handfull of new riding buddies! I just hope we'll be able to find a camp spot. Just me and a couple hundred of my closest friends! MWKE??? No response??? Can't find the dirt tires in the garage???:laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!