Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Chattanooga new need advice

darkstar

Obviously the Rincon has fewer miles and all, but it's more $ also. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with the Foreman either. If you don't have to have a Warn winch, you can put a superwinch, etc on for $80 for the winch and $30-$40 for the mounting kit.

On the other hand...... I see the Foreman is a ES - is the Rincon an AT? Also, the Rincon has IRS and the Forman has a solid rear axle. ...at least I think so. Just something to consider.

I got a 05 rincon trx 650 fa today with winch

front disc brakes to 83 hours.

Damn it got some power.

Im gonna ride my as* off this week end.

what all should i include in my tool bag .

Like what if i slash a tire .

i was thinking green slime and a can of fix o flat for smaller stuff plus some plain plugs.

What comes to mind bros?

Holy chit ive been riding it up hills around my place which is ina well known atv spot.

this thing has serious power i love it.

I love it.

I cant say im to thrilled about turning radius , but hey i got reverse.

A car came past my drive and yah yah i know no going on the road but i live in suck creek canyon.

I pulled out and caught up with it between my two driveways haha.

What is its top average speed anyhow?

So man i can see why two wheel drive is so cool to.

In four wheel drive im losing most of the snap the back end around really fast capabilities.

I love this thing ... did i say that befor?

Its been so long since ive riden anything.

Oh man thanx for all the advice and thanx for talking me into the rincon.

Its gonna be perfect for my work and my wife and i having fun .

Im trying to talk her into a camping riding trip starting tomorrow.,

One thing im gonna get in this cold weather is face mask , asap.

Lovein it.

I got a 05 rincon trx 650 fa today with winch

front disc brakes to 83 hours.

Damn it got some power.

Im gonna ride my as* off this week end.

what all should i include in my tool bag .

Like what if i slash a tire .

i was thinking green slime and a can of fix o flat for smaller stuff plus some plain plugs.

What comes to mind bros?

Dont use green slime its just a waste of money..in my opinion... fix a flat is good but the problem with that is once u use it u can inflate the tire anymore... u should be fine u can just can some patches at ur auto part store and those should be good.. but the tires on the rincon are 6ply so getting a whole in it would be "kinda" hard to do.. include and extra spark plug and the origional tools that r on the atv should be good enough... def bring a small gas tank just in gase...and a tow rope is another good thing

Went back today and found alot of new trails.

My gas metre has not moved lower in 6 hours of riding.

Obviously ive been looking in the tank.

Today i was about to load up and leave and the atv just cut off.

I trieds to crank it for a fe seconds , then turned to reserve and she cranked Imm.

Like one half a second.

There is about 2 inches at most in tank more like 1.5

So yall recone the meters is gone.

Always somthing huh ?:cute:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      For those of you who are into coffee, I found this little article that might interest some of you.

I admit it. I am a coffee snob. I try not to be obnoxious about it, but let the record show: I enjoy a really great cup of coffee. But pay $4 a cup for it? No way. Even snobs have their limits.
      Over the years, I’ve learned that a really good cup of coffee has less to do with money and more to do with knowledge and care. In fact—and this is the amazing thing—the more I learn, the less I spend.
      BEANS. Purchase whole bean coffee as soon after it has been roasted as possible. Freshness is the key to a superb cup of coffee. Purchase in small amounts—only as much as you can use within 2 weeks of being roasted.
      RATIO. The perfect ratio of coffee beans (prior to grinding) and water is: One-half cup whole beans to 8 cups of water.
      GRIND. Grind your beans as close to brew time as possible. A burr or mill grinder that crushes the beans is preferable to a blade grinder that cuts them. Once ground, coffee should be used immediately.
      WATER. If your water is highly chlorinated use bottled or filtered water. It must be right at 200 F, just short of boiling temperature, when it hits the dry grinds. This is critical to creating a great cup of coffee. Consume immediately.
      STORE. The enemies of roasted coffee beans are air, moisture, heat and light—in that order. Keep your beans in an airtight container that is not close to moisture (sink, dishwasher), heat (oven, stove) or light (countertop). Do not store your daily coffee in the refrigerator or freezer because contact with moisture causes it to deteriorate. For larger quantities of roasted beans that you cannot use within 2 weeks, wrap in airtight bags and store for up to a month in the freezer—making sure the beans are completely protected against moisture. Once removed from the freezer, do not return.
      BUY. Most supermarkets offer high-quality, roasted coffee beans for $.60 to $1 per ounce ($9.50 - $16.00 per pound). Ouch! Discount warehouse clubs like Costco, Sam’s and B.J.’s have considerably less expensive coffee at about $9 a pound for name brands like Starbuck’s and Peet’s. Still, that’s too rich for my blood.
      ROAST. I roast my own coffee for two reasons: It is infinitely better tasting and half the price. I purchase green coffee beans by mail order for about $4 - $6 a pound, depending on current conditions and variety. I started out roasting in a popcorn popper (West Bend’s Poppery II is ideal) and have graduated to a small coffee roaster. My favorite resource for everything from roasting instructions to green coffee beans is http://www.u-roast-em.com/. Owner Jim Cameron has a wealth of knowledge and is anxious to share.
      You won’t believe how easy it is to roast coffee. And enjoyable, too. I roast only one-week’s worth at a time—about twenty minutes. Green coffee beans have an indefinite, useful shelf life of at least a year, and probably two or longer. But I’ll never know. Coffee beans just don’t last that long around my house!
    • By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content