Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

New Member in Chattanooga, TN

Welcome to the site. We have quite a few members from that area...I do believe.

yes we do, and it seems to be growing.

welcome, i live in ringgold. and we have 3 main places we ride at

houston valley in lafayette

aetna maountain in tiftonia.

prentice cooper in chattanooga(on suck creek mountain)

prentice definatly beats all of them:yes:

I've done parts of Prentice Cooper a few times and its certainly got plenty of room! In fact, if I'll be doing some 4wheeling this weekend (Saturday) with my son-in-law. If anyone would like to join us.....give a yell !

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to have a map of PC? I know there's one online but it doesn't really give good detail of all the roads. We did go up there on Saturday and will probably be going back in the near future. What type of trails do you normally ride? We looked for ATV trails in PC but really only saw Jeep trails. We rain across a couple of good spots with some challenge. One thing I'm looking at now is some easy trails for my wife to get accustomed to the ATV.

No i dont have the good PC map.

I can get one soon as i see a ranger though.

Yeah most of the trails i have found are jeep trails but there is a place very close my PC that has some radical stuff is down three knotch road.

The best riding is proably over in sequatchie valley in several huge coves.

The through trip on coppinger is famous.Its can be done with hard core 4 by 4 trucks though.

Still there is alot of challenging stuff in there.Im really stoked to ride it.

It appears that my gas gauge does not work , i rode about 4 hours and there was no difference on the gauge.

I was letting it idle befor i loaded it up and it cut off and would not crank , i turned to reserve and it cranked immediatly.

I dunno ?

But im ready to ride whenever.

No i dont have the good PC map.

I can get one soon as i see a ranger though.

Yeah most of the trails i have found are jeep trails but there is a place very close my PC that has some radical stuff is down three knotch road.

The best riding is proably over in sequatchie valley in several huge coves.

The through trip on coppinger is famous.Its can be done with hard core 4 by 4 trucks though.

Still there is alot of challenging stuff in there.Im really stoked to ride it.

It appears that my gas gauge does not work , i rode about 4 hours and there was no difference on the gauge.

I was letting it idle befor i loaded it up and it cut off and would not crank , i turned to reserve and it cranked immediatly.

I dunno ?

But im ready to ride whenever.

If you get that map I'm sure a lot of use would love a pdf copy!

What's the trails in sequatchie? You have any names or directions handy?

Yep, sounds like a broke gas gauge....at least that should be easy to fix.

I'm thinking that I'll be going 4wheeling perhaps the weekend after this one. Want me to keep ya posted?

• 4 months later...

Hey Powermadd.... We're thinking of going to aetna mountain this month. Maybe this next weekend or so. Can you tell me where is a good place to park and enter? How much do you know about the area? I'll have to check on the houston valley thing....is it good?

• 2 years later...