Quantcast

Rancho extends coverage of rs9000xl™ shock absorbers

utvboard

RanchoShocksUTVs-711361.jpgRANCHO® EXTENDS COVERAGE OF RS9000XL™ SHOCK ABSORBERS

Extra-Large Shock Series from Rancho Now Available for Popular North American and Global Light Truck and SUV Applications, Brand Adds UTV Coverage

MONROE, Mich. – As a global leader in performance suspension systems and shock absorbers and off-road accessories, Rancho continues to expand its extensive offering of massive RS9000XL™ shock absorbers by adding new applications to cover popular vehicle platforms found in the North American and Global light truck, SUV and UTV markets.

The key new applications include 2009 Ford F-150 2WD/4WD, 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD, 1980-97 Nissan Patrol, 1972-2003 Toyota Land Cruiser, 1968-2005 Toyota Hilux, 1989-99 Land Rover Discovery and 1994-2002 Land Rover Range Rover.

The new Rancho RS9000XL shock absorbers for trucks and SUV applications utilize a 2.75- or 2.38-in. body diameter and 18-mm piston rod to provide adjustable damping with a greater oil capacity and allow for cooler and more consistent performance under demanding conditions. Ideal for larger wheel and tire combinations, the new Rancho RS9000XL shock absorbers are available for lifted, lowered, towing, stock and custom off-road applications.

Finished in Liquid Metallic Silver, Rancho RS9000XL series shocks also are fully compatible with the Rancho MyRIDE™ Wireless Controller, a Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) award winning technology. The controller provides one-touch remote tuning of the MyRIDE Tuning System, another Rancho exclusive adjustability feature found on all RS9000XL series shocks. The Wireless Controller includes a variety of one-touch presets, including Highway, Sport, Tow/Haul, Off-Road, and a driver-determined MyRide, which allows the owner to set his own preferred ride setting and save it for future use.

Rancho also has released new coverage for popular UTV models like the 2004-08 Yamaha Rhino, 2008-09 Polaris RZR and 2008 Kawasaki Teryx. Each Rancho RS9000XL UTV shock is individually valved per application and includes a Rancho-exclusive high-performance self-lubricating replaceable composite bearing, anodized aluminum reservoir with stainless steel braided hose and custom-rate Eibach® coil spring. The new shocks include the slider, adjuster and spring retainer. Reservoir mounting hardware is available separately.

Rancho also provides a “Ride Guarantee,” a 90-day free-ride offer that lets enthusiasts try RS9000XL shock absorbers for any truck or SUV for 90 days. Consumers can return their shocks within 90 days for a full refund of the product’s purchase price. For a complete list of applications covered by the warranty, please visit www.GoRancho.com. The new RS9000XL shock absorbers are also backed by Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty.

To learn more about the new Rancho line of RS9000XL shock absorbers or any other Rancho products, please contact your Rancho retailer, visit www.GoRancho.com or write to: Rancho Suspension, 6925 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90805.

Tenneco is a $6.2 billion manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 21,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of emission control and ride control products and systems for the automotive original equipment market and the aftermarket. Tenneco markets its products principally under the Monroe®, Walker®, Gillet™ and Clevite® Elastomer brand names.

More...