Quantcast

The positive comment thread

With the newspapers and news on tv reminding us just how crappy everything is . Lets put some positive comment in this thread to make up for the crap slingers.

I'm thankful to have a great mother, great wife, great son , great daughter and great memories of a great father.

So please post what makes you happy or you are thankful for!

I am Thankful that The only people I tried to get even are the ones that have helped me through difficult times.

Im thankful I am employed and can pay my bills on time.

Im Thankful I am married

Im thankful I Own a Home and can Afford my mortgage

Im thankful I can afford to feed my family

Im thankful my Father is Still walking around the house.

Im thankful for everything...I dont take life lightly anymore, as I owe it to my Wife and Kids....

Im also thanksful I still use verbs like am, have, can.

Great thread Billy:notworthy:

MWKE pretty much said it like I wanted too. Right now I am so thankful for having a job and an house and the ability to pay for those and feed my family. I have never been so close to people who are struggling so much and I know it is going to get worse before it gets better. I pray everyday for those who lose their jobs and homes during this and hope they have friends or family who are able to help them out in some way. I am thankful for all of you guys that even though we have never met face to face I feel like we are part of a big family and I look forward to meeting some of you guys and having some great rides with you.

Merry Christmas!!!

I am Thankful that The only people I tried to get even are the ones that have helped me through difficult times.

Im thankful I am employed and can pay my bills on time.

Im Thankful I am married

Im thankful I Own a Home and can Afford my mortgage

Im thankful I can afford to feed my family

Im thankful my Father is Still walking around the house.

Im thankful for everything...I dont take life lightly anymore, as I owe it to my Wife and Kids....

Im also thanksful I still use verbs like am, have, can.

Great thread Billy:notworthy:

I'm thankful for all the replies to this thread.

Not trying to affend anyone by only quoting MWKE, but he hit the nail right on the head on how I feel.

All the posts have cheered me up. Been having a hard time trying not to be depressed.

I'm also thankful for the razzing of each other ,here at QuadCrazy.

I'm thankful for my awesome husband who taught me to ride and race and gives me the most unconditional love a person could want.

I'm thankful for my two beautiful puppies that are always so dang excited to see me when I get home...whenever I leave the house, I can count on them being at the door waiting for me when I get back...who doesn't love that?

I'm thankful for my family...and friends, who willingly put up with my dorky sense of humor...

I'm thankful for my fuzzy green slippers that keep my feet warm during the winter :) :)

I'm thankful for my job...and Nick's job....because without the money they bring in, we wouldn't be able to live the lifestyle we live.

I'm thankful that I have a pair of pants in my closet that are a little too snug...because it means I've had enough to eat and I'm not going hungry.

I'm thankful for text messaging because that means I don't have to talk to people on the phone lol :)

and I'm thankful God died on the cross for me so that I can live my life.

I am thankful for everything I have(I am spoiled) and the wonderful people I have in my life, in person and FRIENDS AND FAMILY I have met on here. My loving husband, my wonderful 2 boys and my dog Bailey. I am thankful that my husband has his job and I dont have to work, our house and food and the times that we can help others when they are in need.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• 3 years later...
Damn I wish I was a stay home Mom.. Daddy. :biglaugh:

I am thankful that I lost my primary job 2yrs ago. Since then I have been a stay at home dad and even though we struggle financially I would not trade it for all the money in the world.

I am thankful for my wife for all the hard work she does to bring home enough money to get by on, so I can continue to be a stay at home dad.

My kids, they are awesome. They give me a run for my money, but only because they are so much like me. They are truly a blessing to be thankful for.

All my family and friends physical and cyber. Sometimes just a silly comment, or a nice post, or a picture of something amazing or funny can completely change your day.

I am not the most religious person, but I thank God for giving me all these things I am thankful for. And my best bud, Ralph, who I lost back in '89. I know you are still there watching out for me and even though it sucks you are gone, in the couple years I had with you my life was changed forever. Thank you Ralph.

Sometimes, none of us really knows just how lucky we are to be alive & have the things we have. :prod:

Health is a biggie .... Thankful I have the good health I have & survived the bad things that can put a man under. And I'm Thankful I can do the things I can do .... like ride .... so many can't !! :angelsad2c:

Took me a lot of years to really appreciate the wife & what I've put her thru .... but no one every said I was a smart man or a quick learner ... so I'm Thankful she stayed with me ... :bow2:

Thankful for the three great daughters I have & the grandkids they have blessed us with :partyc: .... Yeah, the husbands are OK too I guess ..... :boxing_smileyc:

And I'm Thankful for this great country I have to live in ......... :patriotc:

And the Big Guy upstairs has been too kind to me but I THANK HIM everyday I'm able to take a breath !! :bow: ... :bow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Found this GR8 thread and thought it needed reviving!

Im Thankful I found you guys and had a chuckle at your comments and Videos and pics.

Im Happy I have had a GR8 racing career and met so many GR8 friends.

Thanks to all the quad people for caring about each other.

It is a Awesome Family to belong to.

Thank you to my wife for her support and still putting up with me for over 30 yrs

Live Life to the full every day!