Quantcast

Washington Trails and ORV Parks

Guest DunePrincess

Guest DunePrincess

Hi Y'all.. I'm new to the site. I added a few of our favorite riding spots. I'll keep adding more..

Just wanted to introduce myself. I would love to meet more Washington riders- and more female riders!. So stop by and say Hi!

:laugh:

Hello fellow Washinton lady rider. I live in Maple Valley about 30 min from you. I come to Bonney Lake frequently to eat at Sushi Town. We love to ride Capital Forest and my favorite and namsake Rock Candy Mountain. My husband and daughter ride. We love it, I think it's a great family sport. I've attended a meeting for the Washington atv club and am probably going to join, I already met someone from the meeting we rode the Beverly Dunes with. Let's ride sometime.

Your local trail Truess. :D

TITLE: Bradley Hills ORV Area

NOTES: West of Vancouver and northeast of Cathlamet in Wahkiakum County, the Bradley Hills ORV Area has 8 miles of ATV trails.

To reach the trailhead from Longview, head west on SR4 for about 29 miles. Just past Cathlamet, turn right on Elochoman Valley Road and start your odometer here. At 3.8 miles, turn right on Beaver Creek Road. At 8.4 miles, turn left on Road B-1000. At 10.3 miles, reach Bradley Bike Trail and Recreation Area on the right. From the sign, take the next two quick right turns to get into the parking area.

From the parking area, trails exit in every direction, so be careful to get on the correct one. Ride to the five-way intersection at the entrance of the parking area and turn right. Almost immediately, find a trail on the left and take it. The wide, muddy, root-strewn trail winds through a thick forest. At 1.3 miles, cross a road and catch the trail on the opposite side. The trail continues the muddy, sometimes technical roller coaster through the woods. Reach a fork at 3.8 miles and turn right, following the trail signs. At 4.2 miles, ignore a trail back on the left.

After a short push up a very steep hill, continue following the trail signs. The trail soon widens to become a narrow road, B-1000. Stay on the main road. At 6.4 miles, steer around several cement barriers and continue down the road. The road crosses the trail, 6.5 miles, but keep riding south on B-1000. At 7.2 miles, reach the junction of B-1000 and M-2000. Turn left and ride back to the parking area to complete the loop, 7.3 miles.

tracker.asp?ID=15224

Guest DunePrincess
hey im in washington...in vancouver...havent been out here very long and just brought my quad out here from missouri.. a '07 400ex...since i havent been out here for very long i dont know of anywhere to ride...

I haven't been there yet, but there is a pretty big track at Washougal. Have you been there yet?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys, new to the site, sounds like all you guys are from my neck of the woods. I live in chehalis, ride by castlerock mostly found a pretty awesome off the beaten path area there that i like to go, and go to the dunes as much as possible, which sadly isn't that often lol. went to dunefest in winchester bay oregon last summer, what a blast. definately looking for some cool people to ride with over here, maybe show me some new areas...lol

I can't believe I completely missed this thread. Ry guy, I am up in Bonney Lake, not too terribly far from you. We have a pretty decent trail system up here that I ride to from my garage, we go down to Capitol Forest every now and then. Went to Winchester Bay last April, we are thinking of going again in May. I'd love to hear about any places you know of.

I can't believe I completely missed this thread. Ry guy, I am up in Bonney Lake, not too terribly far from you. We have a pretty decent trail system up here that I ride to from my garage, we go down to Capitol Forest every now and then. Went to Winchester Bay last April, we are thinking of going again in May. I'd love to hear about any places you know of.

we should go riding some time, ive been wanting to go to capitol forest for a while, went last year about this time and found out it was closed for the season lol. let me know though, im always up for a trip

It seemed that way at first, to me, but after I got mine, alot of my friends have bought bikes or quads, and I have met a few more just out riding around. I can almost always find at least one or two people to ride with me at any time. It is definately nice to have plenty of riding buddies, the more the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...