Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Any other guys cook X-mas dinner???????

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB will be your best friend forever if you give him some Jack Daniels Pecan Pie. Hold the Pecan and the Pie of course.
I prefer Southern Comfort and Mountain Dew. The offical Redneck drink can also be done while listening to the Redneck National Anthem,

Sweet Home Alabama!!!!!!:biggrin:

confederate%20flag.jpg

57d77330ca66a_confederate20flag.jpg.8ab05044a2df04e94fb25838690eae1d.jpg

baaaaahahaha. i made a crab, spinach artichoke bread dip and nick made the two oreo cookie cheesecakes. oh.. i made a birthday cake for Jesus too :)

I don't want to think about when I have to make the turkey, the ham, the blah blah blah blah blah....

oorrrr maybe I'll just keep going to other people's houses for dinner for the rest of my life :) then I don't have the mess to clean up either!!!!!!

I prefer Southern Comfort and Mountain Dew. The offical Redneck drink can also be done while listening to the Redneck National Anthem,

Sweet Home Alabama!!!!!!:biggrin:

SO-CO and Mountain Dew?? Never thought of those two together..:elvis:.. Now if I just wasn't trying to cut back on my Mountain Dew habit!! :aargh:

We do X-mas eve for about 30 family members in true Italian fashion and wrap up things at mid-night. Fortunately all of the ladies clean up everything before they leave. Although I actually prefer holding it at my house that going to someone elses house.

However putting presents together when you are still quite inebriated is...... interesting!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By jmdavies
      hi I am 73 and this is my 1st atv. Anybody happen to now when the grey body was introduced? Having a great time learning.
    • By slickerthanyou
      I have been a member here for a while "behind the scenes" kinda I frequent Blasterforum. Thought I'd see if there are any blaster owners here?
      I have rebuilt the '89 I was working on for the last few years and actually have been enjoying it for the last year. Here's a couple pics of her VVVV

Then she got changed got a great suspension-

Custom heel guards-

New rear 400EX shock conversion-

Custom grab bar-

It now has a 35mm airstriker, and does much better!
    • By Sparrows
      Gotta say i miss you guys, i havnt been into the sport at all as of late, But i still love ATVs and offroading! Ive mainly been focusing on heads up drag racing. But ill be around a little bit more because of winter, what have you guys been doing?
    • By Raptor8
      All I have seen today on the news is how badly the east coast has been beaten up by a 'blizzard.' That blizzard was here a week ago- it didn't even make the news...
      Our airports stayed open- we are prepared for this weather- it happens to you folks every year as well and everybody seems surprised.... hmmm
      Tip: when you see a storm in the Northwest, start getting ready on the East Coast!
      I still have 18 inches of snow in my front yard...
    • By tyler250rrocks
      hope to get to know some guys and get help
      tyler
  • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices