Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

New Here

Hi, I'm Cindy. I've been a member for a while but feel kinda outta the loop. I don't have an ATV anymore. I lost it when I got divorced 8 years ago and just haven't been able to buy another one. My boys borrow my dads Yamaha Blaster and they have a 2003 Yamaha Breeze and they still have the one they first learned on a Honda Fortrax 70 (of course at 16 and 13 they are pretty much too big for it, but still like tooling around the yard). They are all well used and hopefully some day we can get newer ones. I used to have a Polaris Magnum 350 that I couldn't stay out of mud puddles with. I sure do miss it. Well I just wanted to say hi. I am kinda quiet but do poke around here and there.

Hello Cindy and welcome to QuadCRAZY! Its great to have you here. Thats great that you and your boys ride together. We have a She Rides section for the lady riders if you would like to stop by there now and then.

I have used craigslist several times. Just recently traded my quad for a boat from there. Just be cautious and ask alot of questions. Dont send checks and always meet with the people and see what your interested in.

Again welcome and dont hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks Fox.....I really want another ATV so badly. Just gonna keep looking and saving my pennies.

You all are so nice here. Thank you for all the nice welcomes. I will definitely check out the She Rides section. I have told my 16 year old son about this site so he will probably join soon.

Thanks again.

Yeah I use ebay for small parts. One thing I don't like about ebay with big things is people say only pickup which makes it hard. The other people say they want a lot of money to ship it. I try to stay away from ebay with big purchases just because you don't get to see the item before buying it. If you don't get to see it, the seller could lie about the object. You just never know.

Craigslist on the other hand i love. I sell alot on craigslist and also buy alot. I like it better because you can go see it before you buy it. If you go look at it, and it's not the way the seller described it, you just say I don't want it. Thanks. Also you can offer under what they are asking. With ebay,you pay their price or you try and bid to get a lower price.

Hope this helps.

Chris