Quantcast

Beauties and Beasts

Guest Fox300exchic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      Do most of you reset this initial adjustment according to starting spec when you replace the factory OEM carb? Mine says 2 1/4 turn out so that's how I set it for now. 
    • By Maddmaxx
      Hello guys,
      not sure I have ever posted anything here but I have an issue and was hoping someone who was bored and full of information can help me.
      these older King quad 700s are known for starting and stalling issues so I did the big fix, new quantum fuel pump, pressure regulator and a Kawasaki brute force .Well I screwed up, installed the new quantum pump, pressure regulator and Brute Force injector and although it did run a bit better, it still would stall out at too low of an idle so me being a dumbass decided to bring down the little brass screw on the right side of the throttle body that the butterfly touches, little did I realize this will completely throw off the TPS. In the service manual this is known as the fast idle screw, and it says do not touch this whatsoever, any advice?? , I need to know the exact thread amount on either side of this screw to get it back to factory setting, I screwed around with it a bit and as I did I adjusted the TPS into the center but now it rarely starts and when it does it idles too fast. Thanks anyone for any help, if anyone happens to have their throttlebody out or is able to pop off that little plastic cover on the right hand side a zoomed in picture would be awesome….!!..

max
    • By Lebee
      Hi I have been given a lakota quad which has been sat in a garage for 6 years was aware it might need a lot of work......I have changed the oil and filter new spark plug and new battery got it fired up all good. Problem is it seems to be idling really fast so wontered whether the carb would also need taking off and cleaning
    • By Brad Leeson
      Can someone please tell me where the pilot air jet is located? I can't find anything other than on the pilot jet. It's on a 2005 yfz 450. 
    • By KnightHawk
      I used my old LG Ally Android powered phone. I had a speedo app on it before I got my new phone so it still worked through GPS.
      In about a block I had my Yamaha Warrior 350 up into 6th and up to 49 mph. Was still gaining speed but had to slow down. Was coming up to the Stop sign so I figured the block was long enough. I believe I read the top speed is around 60 to 65 for the Warrior.