Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

New Renegade snorkel system

Since my Cat is a stock 500 manual shift, they installed a 1 1/2 inch, tall snorkel. They know what I'm planning on going in, so they made it tall, lol. By going with the 1 1/2" I won't need to change jetting or anything and since it's a manual shift, I don't need anything for the trans. Here's a link to a pic of mine The ATV Zone -> Gallery -> Viewing image -> BCD__s_cat_005.jpg

You can check out their site, they have several Can Am kits, and are pretty knowledgeable about which kit to recommend along with jetting suggestions. East Coast ATV Snorkels

They are doing a Terex for Ziggy on the Grizz right now, can't wait till this weekend to try and drown them :biggrin:

Well the snorkel testing was a lot of fun! I need to get used to the feeling of my quad going under lol. One thing that I realized after yesterday is that I am much more confident in my machine now. Where I would have slowed down to cross a deep puddle so as not to suck water into the intake, I just hit the gas and go faster. Another thing I noticed, with having the snorkel up where I can see it, I know when I'm taking water in and can slow down so the waves aren't as high. Between the Snorkel and some secret mod they did, my Cat is like an all new machine. I did my first ever full wheelie from a standing start!

Ziggy's Terex was awesome to say the least. He had the whole dam thing under water at times. Went in one deep pond where the waves were coming over his hood and hitting him in the chest! The only problem he had was forgetting to put it in 4wd and being rescued by an Arty Cat :laugh: The machine never stalled though. He couldn't engage the 4wd because he couldn't see the controls under the muddy water!

We'll get videos and pictures up this coming week

• 1 month later...