Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Once you all experience the joys of a 2-stoke, you will never go back to 4, no matter how many mods you add, it's just not the same. Just ask MWKE, I'm sure he will let you know all about it..

4 Strokes have their Place....I Ride mine most of the time....Im old and my kids are young....When I take them out Im usually in "Putt Mode" with Streaks of WOT thrown in then Circle Back..

I Ride my 2 SMOKE when someone needs a 7000 Dollar Quad Spanked by a 23 yr old 3 wheeler..."Ahhhhh,,,,Did my little ol' TWO FITTY Do that???"

Here is a Video of us at Glamis in 06....I was just Breaking in my Z that day....FRESH MOTOR....MAN that thing was pullin hard...(Im wearing the YELLOW Shirt) That first Trike I was racing is a Nicholson Turbo 500.....He blew the Turbo tryin to catch that little ol' 250:laugh:

Enjoy....Its long...Watch at the end......The Red 250R looking Trike Spanking all the Quads and Dirtbikes is really a 250R with a CR500 Stuffed in it....:cute::mask:

Glamis Trikefest 2006! ATC 250R 350x Tri-Z 3 wheeler

• 1 month later...

1992 QUADRACER

trinity pipe, pro circuit silencer, v-force3 reeds, 250r clamp on k&n, 38mm Airstryker, banshee petcock, champion beadlocks, hoosier's, pep front shocks, pep shock covers, z400 rear shock, QD racing sway bar, ac bumper, dg nerf bars, p.b. block off, rear master cyl. guard, alba graphics, ceet seat cover..

l_2af5d4d2e1341e8dc92acab6f6b102f8.jpg

• 2 months later...

2006 YFZ450

- Laegers Long Travel A-arms

- PEP Long Travel Zero Preload Shocks

- CP Velocity Racing High Compression Piston

- Crower Victory Cam and Cam Mod

- Rath Racing Steering Stem

- Rath Bumper

- Rath Nerfs

- HMF Full System Exhuast

- Fasst Flexx Bars

- Hiper Wheels

- PEP Steering Stabilizer

- BARE Gusset Kit

- LSR Axle

- LSR Swingarm

- LSR 6point Subframe

- Quadtech Hump Seat

- Quadtech Hood - White

- BRM Offroad #s

- Kenda SX Tires

- Kick start kit with 98 yz250 kick start lever

- Gutted wiring harness

- Pingel kill switch

And I'm sure there's more. I prob forgot a few things

DSC02814.jpg

1986 ATC 250R

custom pipe, mild porting, pro-x piston, clamp on K&N with trx air boot, aftermarket case saver, douglas wheels with turf tamers, maier rear finders, custom grab bar, 400ex thumb throttle....lots more on the way!!

l_88d0ebb2a74b552580fb0dfa6439b01c.jpg

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!! ANOTHER TRIKER!!!!!!!:wink:

Welcome!!!! Can you post some Better Pictures of that Trike.....Looking at the one you posted.....Im seeing the Motor being Black in color..That would be 85.....Gray was the 86 model....:yes:

• 7 months later...

mods have increased a lil lol

2007 TRX 400EX

FMF Powerbomb Head pipe

HMF powdercoated red silencer

Dynajet stage 2 jet kit

Intake with prewrap and no lid

Blingstar front bumper

Front drive gear -1 tooth

Metal Mulisha graphics

Just picked up brand new ITP sandstar paddles with new wheels

Sign up for Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket it's free and allows you to put your pics on the net. You then use that pics code and copy and paste it in the post.

There is a link in the previous sentence.

..or go to www.tinypic.com and you dont need to sign up for anything.

Edited by Stoopidbot1

Lets See....

Im just trying to think of what I havent Done:bowl::wacko::wink:

Lets just say it isnt a Trail Rider any more.....

Here is a Picture from around 86 or 87......

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B%3A4%3D964%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3A495%3B%3A5%3Aot1lsi

Here is what I started with....

Ugly ol RAGGG!!!!

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B%3A4%3D964%3DXROQDF%3E2323489%3C259%3C4ot1lsi

I then Morphed it into this...

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B%3A4%3D964%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B23564%3A9ot1lsi

Then did a Complete Tear down to the Frame and did her right..

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B%3A4%3D964%3DXROQDF%3E232394462%3B%3B57ot1lsi

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B%3A4%3D964%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A9%3B6%3B5598ot1lsi

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B%3A4%3D964%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A9%3B%3A%3A%3C%3B%3B9ot1lsi

346%3B9754%3A%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3A%3B3%3E873%3EWSNRCG%3D323373%3A274848nu0mrj

Oh,,,,And in the Background in the last picture you will notice an 87 750 Ninja I turned into a 3 Wheeler....Still working on it...I will post the results Real Soon...Brrrraaaaaappppp!!!!!

What FREAKIN Memories!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot I posted this......

I also forgot how much fun I had doing it.....as well as all the lessons learned...Next one will be done a bit different.....

Im thinkin in the next yr or so Ill Tear down the 350X...After all,,,,The motor has NEVER been opened up....Not bad for an OL RAGGG!!!

Anyone Else ever done a Frame up????

Raptor008......I would LOVE to see you Tear into that ATC90....And Document the Process:yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Banshee.jpg

1998 Banshee

Cool head w/ 21 cc domes

Wiseco pistons

Aggressive dune port

V-force 3 reeds

Adjustable timing plate (set at +4 deg.)

Tors removed w/ idol screws

K&N filter

CPI in frame pipes

Henson clutch basket, and hubs, new clutch set w/ ½ heavy and ½ light springs

case saver

+6 swing arm

+4 axle

+2+1 Burgard arms (not installed)

Dual front stainless brake lines (not installed)

Rear stainless brake line and parking brake block off

Wave rotors front and rear

Maier raptor style rear fenders w/ cut Maier stock front fenders

Pro-taper bars

Duncan front bumper

Razr’s on Douglas red labels

21 inch 8 paddle haulers and Mohawk fronts on Douglas blues

lots of powder coating and some polishing done

Future mods: Elka or Marvin Shaw shocks, powder coat frame and other parts, clutch lockout, high output stator and better lights for the dunes, custom seat, build a 4 mill when this motor is worn out.

bike.jpg

02 Warrior

HMF pipe, FMF header, +2 arms, works shocks, GYTR bumper, LED tail lights, nerfs, direct shift mod, K&N filter, pro taper bars, Razr’s on Douglas reds, sand stars, front and rear skids, race cut front fenders

Edited by jigolbeep

• 1 year later...

Just thought I would try to revive an old thread. Heres mine.

2007 LT-R450

IMG00080-20100327-1658.jpg

- Stage 1 Hotcams

-Team Alba full exhuast

-Modquad K&N intake

-Fancy homemade Outerwears airbox lid

-Lexx fuel programmer

-Precision steering stabilizer

-Armadillo chassis and swingarm skidplates

-Tusk a-arm skidplates

-22" Dunlap front tires/ 20" Holeshot GNCC rear tires

-Renthal 13t front sprocket for gearing correction

-Tag metals +1 chromemolly steering stem

1986 TRX 500R

IMG00092-20100430-1748.jpg

-Handmade '86 TRX 250R replica frame

-'86 CR 500 motor w/ '87 long rod crank

-38mm PWK Airstryker carb

-Power pros pipe, built specifically for 250R/ CR 500 hybrid

-Power pros silencer

-400 EX hubs and spindles

-Burgard +2 +1 a-arms for 400 EX

-KFX 450R front shocks

-Revalved stock rear shock

-22" Ohtsu front tires/ 20" Razr 2 rears all on ITP wheels (pictured here with 8 paddle Skat Track Edge)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, let's see...

Powermadd Hand Guards

ProTaper Contour Bars

Spider Grips

Houser +2 Steering Stem

LoneStar +2 A Arms

Streamline Steering Stabilizer

Hiper Wheels wrapped in Maxxis Razr2 up front and Razr in back

BlingStar "DC" Bumper

Fox Float Shocks

Stage 2 Hot Cam