Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Nice Rappy !! Get it Dynoed you`ll love the resaults ! I can`t spell !:laugh:

Thanks. I'd say the HP number it is around... But I see there Is a local guy with another 700^^^ lol. Well, let's just say it's somewhere between the numbers 55-75:D

Bring it Little Man,,,,,Fear of God and Common Sense will keep you Way behind me:cool: :D

Think smart, drive Fast!

Three wheeler power!!!!!!!

I have made three separate GOPRO mounts for the LT160- the first two my kid broke in 5 mins. This one is now indestructible and vids will come soon- its a bird's eye view from behind the rider

98 sportsman 500,2 inch lift with spacers,27 inch swamp lites ,bush lights on front bumper ,clutched ,aeen silencer, hand/thumb warmers and windshield with rear storage box,and jerry mount on rear bumper 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 6:08 PM, fartknocker said:

98 sportsman 500,2 inch lift with spacers,27 inch swamp lites ,bush lights on front bumper ,clutched ,aeen silencer, hand/thumb warmers and windshield with rear storage box,and jerry mount on rear bumper 

Pics?

400ex high comp piston, titanium valves, bronze valve guides, fully ported head with port matching done to intake/ exhaust, decked head, enlarged header opening, big gun eco for 450r, 45pilot 175 main, stage 2 hot cam, polished rockers, 5 angle valve job, k and n with outerwears, 14 tooth front sprocket, stock rear, 18 in rear tires - stock front - cst ambush, red o ring chain, wheel spacers with extended studs, trx250r rev box, dg nerf bars, ac bars, moose racing grips and clutch perch, new throttle/clutch cables, 450r axle nut, new starter, and much more.

400ex dyno.png

21430483_800483270111046_536164941926463227_n.jpg

• Like 2

Here's a video of some mods I did to my 2014 Can-Am Outlander 1000 MAX this past summer ... :yes:

• Like 1

@Gunny Great video....are these your draws or someone else's??? LOL

image.png.989197839dcc069acd49f2602ca73166.png

The Lucky 7 floor boards look great! Looks like you did a lot of modifications, nice work!

• Like 1

Ah ............. I don't wear drawers my friend ............ :chatterboxn: ... TMI ?? ...... :biglaugh:

And THANKS for the kind words about the mods. Yeah, let's just say, The wife wasn't real happy with me for awhile ... :no: ... :aargh: ... :daydreaming:

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Gunny said:

Here's a video of some mods I did to my 2014 Can-Am Outlander 1000 MAX this past summer ... :yes:

Nice Video Gunny !! That thing should be ready to ride for yrs to come !! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, quadnut20 said:

Nice Video Gunny !! That thing should be ready to ride for yrs to come !! 

Why THANK YOU Quadnut ... and Dang, I sure hope so !!! Glad you enjoyed the video My Friend & THANKS for watch'in too !!!   :notworthy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gunny said:

Why THANK YOU Quadnut ... and Dang, I sure hope so !!! Glad you enjoyed the video My Friend & THANKS for watch'in too !!!   :notworthy:

Yea I was bored so i figured Id check out QC !! Dont see many of the old members around ! I see people have to buy memberships now , when did that start ?

This pic was taken last weekend in Colorado , We have some great snow for riding here !!

81327667_1459310840894447_603189429003091968_o.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, quadnut20 said:

Yea I was bored so i figured Id check out QC !! Dont see many of the old members around ! I see people have to buy memberships now , when did that start ?

This pic was taken last weekend in Colorado , We have some great snow for riding here !!

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my video. That looks like a wild bunch already to tear up some snow ... WOO HOO !!!

13 minutes ago, Gunny said:

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my video. That looks like a wild bunch already to tear up some snow ... WOO HOO !!!

yep were doing snow rides every weekend !! My quad is good up to about a foot of snow but speed is the trick !! PS Ive showed ur vids to my buddies and they like them also !!

Edited by quadnut20
  • Like 1

Just now, quadnut20 said:

yep were doing snow rides every weekend !! My quad is good up to about a foot of snow but speed is the trick !! PS Ive showed ur vids to my buddies and they like them also !!

Right On !!! Going out every weekend sure beats pull'in weeds doesn't it !?!? ...... :chatterboxn:

Why THANK YOU for shar'in the vids My Friend !!! It's much appreciated !!! :notworthy::notworthy:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Gunny said:

Right On !!! Going out every weekend sure beats pull'in weeds doesn't it !?!? ...... :chatterboxn:

Why THANK YOU for shar'in the vids My Friend !!! It's much appreciated !!! :notworthy::notworthy:

LOL Gunny Ive had 5 sons never pulled weeds lol or cut grass !! Tried to get the wife to do it but that didnt work out for me !!!!

Edited by quadnut20
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, quadnut20 said:

LOL Gunny Ive had 5 sons never pulled weeds lol or cut grass !! Tried to get the wife to do it but that didnt work out for me !!!!

:huh: ... :chatterboxn: ... :sad: ... :twitsy:

this quad is a 08 Honda TRX700 XX

751cc ,Barker pipe,290 Web cam,+3 stroker ,TB bored to 46.8 and moved back from head 1 inch,+3 big bore , +1 intake valves, Hard Welded Rockers ,KW springs, ported, clutch mod , air box removed ,Cat oil mod, dynojet commander V w/auto tune , lowered rear end , TRX450R front shocks ,

03 LTZ 400 

03 ltz400,95.5bore,+5crank,P&P,13.7:1,JE piston,spacer plate,RHC +1 intakes valves,RHC #208in&187ex cams,DRZ manual decomp,DID cam chain,no air box,Sredrum TB 42mm FCR,RAT stack,WB fuel screw,EMN needle,quick shot,06 clutch 450r drive plates w/trx400 ex springs,C2HB,ex thumber,trx450r air boot, Barker Performance pipe, trailteck flywheel,dynatek,NOLOGY HOTWIRES ,nerf bars,450r shocks, +4 swinger,lowered front & rear

60 hp 42 ftlb tq

• Like 1