Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

X-Tream Clean Products is expanding its dealer network with new locations in the Carolinas. We have entered some new markets with our product line this year by introducing the X-Tream Clean line of cleaning products to the 4x4 market, bicycle markets especially the mountain bike area, go karting and dirt late model racing markets. With these new markets we have also added more dealers to our network:

Alpha Motorsports Rock Hill, SC www.alphamotorsports.net

Privateer Connection Rock Hill, SC www.myspace.com/privateerconnection

Ellenburg Motorsports Gaffney, SC Selling at all the Ultra and Mega Series MX events in 2009

Checkered Flag Fuels Concord, NC www.checkeredflagfuels.com

The Cycle Path Cornelius, NC www.thecyclepath.net

4 Wheel Parts Charlotte, NC www.4wheelparts.com

Our distribution network that will be handling all the sales to the karting market is Target Distributing in South Bend, IN www.targetdistributing.net. Target is distributing all the X-Tream Clean Products line as well as our new X-Factor line of tire preps and conditioners. X-Factor Tire Prep is used in providing extra grip, traction and softness in dirt and asphalt racing applications. More information can be found at www.mxwash.com or calling 704-236-4391.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derrick Lenz
      So I noticed there's a part here that doesnt have a hose or anything  going to it and its spills out oil like crazy.  I dont see a hose or anything that would go to it so I was wondering what is actually  suposoe to go there. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• By ATVNetwork
      For some of us that live in the northern states with brutal winters, spring often means warmer weather and the ability to run a garden hose without the fear of water freezing up. For everyone in more warmer climates or those in the southern states that have never even seen snow, you may already be using your garden hose or power washer all year long 😁! So in the spirit of Spring and Spring Cleaning, we decided to take a look at what products exist out there specifically for ATV cleaning, washing off the mud, and general care. ATV bodies are plastic in most cases, and it's important not to use abrasive chemicals or hard brushes, so you don't scuff up the plastic...let the trail riding do that for you, you won't get a shortage of scratches from all the trees and branches if you're riding in the woods! For those of you that like to do some ATV mud'ing, you've probably already adopted a routine for cleaning your ATV after mud-bogging a bit and may have a favorite product you already use. Some even use basic soap and water or a basic car wash. Hey, if it works for you great!
      For the purpose of this article, we are going to look at some of the items available on the market and encourage our members to reply with what they use and what they like. Don't forget to let us know where you buy it. You can buy car wash products in stores like Advance Auto Parts, Autozone, and Walmart and also online auto parts sellers like Auto Anything, Auto Barn, and Amazon. Let's take a look at some OffRoad ATV Washes...

Slick Off-Road Wash, 32oz 
      Removes heavy dirt and mud Won't strip lubrication Safe on bearings, paint, plastics, and metal surfaces Biodegradable Non-corrosive Currently available on Amazon for $24.99 which is the same price on the manufacturer's website https://www.slickproductsusa.com but you'll get free shipping if you are a prime member. Slick products free shipping is over $75.

X-Tream Clean XTC01-1 MX ATV Wash - 1 Gallon
      Spray and rinse No brushing and scrubbing required Removes mud, dirt, grease and general grime Safe on all surfaces Biodegradable, non-corrosive and phosphate free Currently available on Amazon for $22.48 but if you check out the manufacturer's page and buy from them, it' $15.95!

Chemical Guys CWS20264 Tough Mudder Truck Wash Off Road and ATV Heavy Duty Soap Oz-1/2 Gal, 64. Fluid Ounces
      Surface-Release additives repel future mud, dirt, and filth for easier cleaning Perfect for dirt bikes, quad bikes, mudder trucks, ATVs, and dune buggies Safe for use on paintwork, glass, metal, plastic, engines, and undercarriage parts Versatile formula works in bucket wash, foam gun, and high pressure foam cannon pH-balanced formula does not strip wax or sealant coatings 1/2 Gallon is currently available on Amazon for $23.99, but the manufacturer has is for $21.99 on their website but you'll most likely have to pay shipping.

Alco Dirt Bike and ATV Wash 1 Gallon
      ALL NATURAL cleaning product Safe on the machine, safe for the environment Will not tarnish aluminum parts or damage seals Currently available on Amazon for $34.90 with free shipping but check the website where it sells for $19.98 but you'll most likely pay shipping unless you order over $99.

Hopefully for those that were not aware of specific ATV washes, this gives you some idea of what is out there. Keep your ATV clean by washing down the plastics, undercarriage/frame and tires. Some go as far as little tire protectant and shine as well as plastic protectant. However you do it, have fun and think of it as prepping your ATV for the next ride...don't leave a dirty ATV in the garage!

View full post
    • By Trailhouseowner
      This is some exciting news for those who ride the Hatfield McCoy Trails!! The trail authority is working on a connector to connect Rockhouse to the Buffalo Mtn Trail. I copied and pasted this from a blog on the Hatfield McCoy site!!
      Wednesday, May 14, 2014
      Devil Anse Connector...starts soon...
      Devil Anse Connector to start work today
      Hey folks,
      Big Jim here comin' to you from the heart of HMT Country.
      And boy do I have some big news for you. In about two hours work should start going full tilt on the new Devil Anse Connector that will hook up our famous and super-popular Rockhouse Trails to the Matewan area.
      As you know, Rockhouse is very popular -especially among our extreme riders- and it is housed in two counties - Mingo County- via Gilbert and Logan County via the town of Man. Some time back it was announced that the next phase of work for HMT would be to connect trails together starting with connecting the trails in Mingo County together then connecting the trails in Logan County together. Well, construction on that phase starts in earnest today.
      Awhile back I ran into somebody I know who is in the know who told me "something big is coming real soon," but would not confirm anything. So Monday evening I ran up to the town of Man where Deputy Director Johnny Fekete lives and met with him after the town council meeting where Johnny shared the good news with the town council.
      Fekete said work will soon be completed over the next two months on the Rockhouse trail connector that should make a lot of different people happy for several different reasons- not the least of which would be lessening ATV traffic in one residential area.
      I hung around a little to talk with Johnny about this.
      “We will start pushing on Wednesday on the Devil Anse Connector, “ Fekete said. “This is a long time proposal and when it is completed it will connect the Rochouse Trail to the town of Matewan.”
      Fekete said he hoped the project would be completed in a few months, barring any unforeseen delays.
      “This is our big project for the year.” Fekete said the idea for the Devil Anse Connector goes back a decade or so to the early days of the Hatfield-McCoy Trails. Now that most of the trails are completed the Hatfield-McCoy Regional Recreation Authority is looking at connecting them together.
      Currently the trails offer over 600 miles of managed trails in and around several towns in Southern West Virginia. The trails have proven to be a great success in regards to bringing in tourism dollars to the area and the HMRRA wants to continue that success in making the coalfields a popular tourism destination.
      “This will be a very big thing for our riders, “ Fekete said of the Devil Anse Connector.
      Great news for the trail riders and area businesses!
    • By bradleyheathhays
      '11 Grizz 700 here.  Since I've got some warm weather these next couple days I've decided to start the bike after about a year of just sitting.  Took out the plug and sprayed a good amount of fogging oil on top of the piston to help lubricate things.  After about a minute of letting it soak I stuck my air line tubing in to suck out the excess, but it seems like I didn't get nearly as much in return.  Repositioned the tube enough so that everything that was gonna come out pretty much did.  I'll probably shoot some compressed air down the plug hole before doing the start just to make sure it's all out, as well as cranking it for a second before putting the plug back in.   How long would it take for a bit of standing fogging oil to seep past the piston rings, and where would it go?  I guess into the engine oil?  The oil was fairly new the last time it was started but I'm sure it could stand to be changed after sitting for so long.  If much of this fogging oil got into the engine oil should I do the change before the startup?
    • By stymy68
      So I'm trying to figure out the year of one of my Timberwolf's. I have 4.
      2 are definitely 1993's, as I can read the serial number on those.
      1 has to be close to a 93, as the back rack and lug width (156) are the same as the 93's.
      The last one is killing me. Someone painted over the serial number.
      Listed are the differences
      Back rack is different. It goes through the plastics and will pivot on the rear attachment. Doesn't have the handles out the side, either.
      Doesn't have the loops coming out of front plastics.
      Foot rests are different.
      Lug pattern is 110.
      Everything I've read, says that the Timberwolf was produced from 92-98 and then changed name to Bear Tracker. Most parts are interchangeable through those years. Only change I found, was front brakes were upgraded to disk in 2001.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By CustomerService
      Arctic Cat owners BEWARE!!
      I am speaking from my own experience and please read for personal information only. One rider bringing light to other riders. In May of this year I purchased a new 2015 Arctic Cat Mud Pro 1000 LTD from a reputable dealer in Oakwood, Ontario. I am writing this today to inform everyone of my experiences with both the dealer and Arctic Cat once I had substantial problems with the bike. I am sure that I am not the only one who has had similar dealings with this brand. I feel that it is fair that everyone should know exactly what they are getting into before making a substantial purchase and what you can expect from Arctic Cat Customer Care. With the amount of competition that is in the power sports industry you deserve to have your hard earned dollars put towards a product and a company that you can rely on.
      Here is the situation that I am currently in... On every trail ride this year (I have been on 5) I have been towed out on all 5 occasions when the bike shut down on me. I continued to bring it into the dealer where I purchased the machine after every ride. Not only is this an inconvenience of not being able to finish a ride, my expenses of taking the bike in/picking up and being without a bike for most of the summer because it is constantly in the shop. I got the run around the first few times saying it was the mods that I put on the bike which were dealer installed, so they took them off. I continued to have problems and after the 3rd time being pulled out of the bush I called Arctic Cat Customer Care to inform them that the bike has less than 60km on it and it continues to shut down on me. I was informed that it is a "dealer issue" and I'd have to deal with them. After the 5th time of taking the bike into the shop because the engine was flooded once again I was told by the dealer that they are not going to fix my bike due to the fact that water went down the snorkels, which was never the case on any ride. I decided to take the bike to another dealership to see if they could diagnose the issue. They called my original dealer in Oakwood, Ontario to find out what the scoop was. After hearing their reasoning they took apart the snorkels, inspected the air filter and air box all to which were clean with no remnants of water being in there at any point. When they took the air box off it was pointed out to me that the throttle bodies were full of mud, water etc. I was asked by the new mechanic if the bike shuts down once I got into the slightest amount of water which it did on all 5 occasions. It was also pointed out to me that the snorkel was never hooked up from the factory which was the cause of my continued problems. Now I have an engine that has taken in a vast amount of water again and the compression of each of my cylinders is below 40 psi according to the new mechanic. Arctic Cat said that they would not warranty this issue even though it was pointed out that the issue has finally been found. I guess that the "excuses" from my original dealer and not being able to fix the bike any of the 5 times that it was in there is their way of providing customer service? Instead, assuming what the problem was and documenting it without even looking at the bike is a much better business practice. After multiple calls and another email to Arctic Cat Customer Care I was informed that they weren't going to cover my bike under warranty even though it was their issue right from the start. I was treated rudely on the phone once Customer Care finally got back to me, accused that it was my fault for the problems with the bike and also have gone once again without them taking responsibility for their products. I was also told that Arctic Cat bikes are not meant to go any deeper than the top of the wheels. SAY WHAT??? Aren't the competition Mud Pro bikes snorkeled for a reason? Do Arctic Cat's promotional videos for the Mud Pro line not have them racing in deep water? I tried to escalate this issue with Arctic Cat asking to be contacted by a manager for which I never was. So I am on the hook for replacing my motor when it has just over 100km on it.
      This is taken right from the Arctic Cat Customer Care webpage. Sounds like they should practice what they preach.
      "We believe in enjoying the outdoors. That’s why we want to make sure your experience with our products and with our dealers is the best it can be. To us, your dealer should be more than just a place to purchase an Arctic Cat machine. It should be a place you look to for reliable, dependable service for years of riding enjoyment."
      I hope that my experiences will help someone make an informed choice when purchasing a new or used Arctic Cat product. Having owned 3 Arctic Cat atv's (2 currently) and 2 Arctic Cat sleds, I can honestly say that I will never own another Arctic Cat product due to the way I have been treated throughout this entire process. When investing over $20,000 for the price of their top of the line bike, including mods, it is a shame that Arctic Cat will not look after their customers even when the issues were not the fault of the consumer. Please do your homework before making a large purchase so that you hopefully do not encounter the same problems that I have had.
      All I wanted was to have a bike that will perform the way it was intended so I can enjoy the trails with my wife and friends. Customer services goes a long way which now results in a competitor having my continued business for years to come.
      Ride safe!
    • By CustomerService
      Arctic Cat owners BEWARE!!
      I am speaking from my own experience and please read for personal information only. One rider bringing light to other riders. In May of this year I purchased a new 2015 Arctic Cat Mud Pro 1000 LTD from a reputable dealer in Oakwood, Ontario. I am writing this today to inform everyone of my experiences with both the dealer and Arctic Cat once I had substantial problems with the bike. I am sure that I am not the only one who has had similar dealings with this brand. I feel that it is fair that everyone should know exactly what they are getting into before making a substantial purchase and what you can expect from Arctic Cat Customer Care. With the amount of competition that is in the power sports industry you deserve to have your hard earned dollars put towards a product and a company that you can rely on.
      Here is the situation that I am currently in... On every trail ride this year (I have been on 5) I have been towed out on all 5 occasions when the bike shut down on me. I continued to bring it into the dealer where I purchased the machine after every ride. Not only is this an inconvenience of not being able to finish a ride, my expenses of taking the bike in/picking up and being without a bike for most of the summer because it is constantly in the shop. I got the run around the first few times saying it was the mods that I put on the bike which were dealer installed, so they took them off. I continued to have problems and after the 3rd time being pulled out of the bush I called Arctic Cat Customer Care to inform them that the bike has less than 60km on it and it continues to shut down on me. I was informed that it is a "dealer issue" and I'd have to deal with them. After the 5th time of taking the bike into the shop because the engine was flooded once again I was told by the dealer that they are not going to fix my bike due to the fact that water went down the snorkels, which was never the case on any ride. I decided to take the bike to another dealership to see if they could diagnose the issue. They called my original dealer in Oakwood, Ontario to find out what the scoop was. After hearing their reasoning they took apart the snorkels, inspected the air filter and air box all to which were clean with no remnants of water being in there at any point. When they took the air box off it was pointed out to me that the throttle bodies were full of mud, water etc. I was asked by the new mechanic if the bike shuts down once I got into the slightest amount of water which it did on all 5 occasions. It was also pointed out to me that the snorkel was never hooked up from the factory which was the cause of my continued problems. Now I have an engine that has taken in a vast amount of water again and the compression of each of my cylinders is below 40 psi according to the new mechanic. Arctic Cat said that they would not warranty this issue even though it was pointed out that the issue has finally been found. I guess that the "excuses" from my original dealer and not being able to fix the bike any of the 5 times that it was in there is their way of providing customer service? Instead, assuming what the problem was and documenting it without even looking at the bike is a much better business practice. After multiple calls and another email to Arctic Cat Customer Care I was informed that they weren't going to cover my bike under warranty even though it was their issue right from the start. I was treated rudely on the phone once Customer Care finally got back to me, accused that it was my fault for the problems with the bike and also have gone once again without them taking responsibility for their products. I was also told that Arctic Cat bikes are not meant to go any deeper than the top of the wheels. SAY WHAT??? Aren't the competition Mud Pro bikes snorkeled for a reason? Do Arctic Cat's promotional videos for the Mud Pro line not have them racing in deep water? I tried to escalate this issue with Arctic Cat asking to be contacted by a manager for which I never was. So I am on the hook for replacing my motor when it has just over 100km on it.
      This is taken right from the Arctic Cat Customer Care webpage. Sounds like they should practice what they preach.
      "We believe in enjoying the outdoors. That’s why we want to make sure your experience with our products and with our dealers is the best it can be. To us, your dealer should be more than just a place to purchase an Arctic Cat machine. It should be a place you look to for reliable, dependable service for years of riding enjoyment."
      I hope that my experiences will help someone make an informed choice when purchasing a new or used Arctic Cat product. Having owned 3 Arctic Cat atv's (2 currently) and 2 Arctic Cat sleds, I can honestly say that I will never own another Arctic Cat product due to the way I have been treated throughout this entire process. When investing over $20,000 for the price of their top of the line bike, including mods, it is a shame that Arctic Cat will not look after their customers even when the issues were not the fault of the consumer. Please do your homework before making a large purchase so that you hopefully do not encounter the same problems that I have had.
      All I wanted was to have a bike that will perform the way it was intended so I can enjoy the trails with my wife and friends. Customer services goes a long way which now results in a competitor having my continued business for years to come.
      Ride safe!