Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DrtyGrlKristin

Are you new to the site? Where are you from?

There is endless riding on this side. Lots of old mining routes, beautiful scenery, and a bunch of old mining equipment to check out. Everything from rocky to muddy to sandy.

well i will have to give you two a shout next time we head that way, we would love to ride some trails over there, sounds like something we would like to see!

I'm From Northeast Pa...my name is Rusty aka Muddie49..this is my first ATV, but i've rode dirtbikes and raced in Nj for a number of years, I ride a Polaris 500 HO 2009, its been alot of fun and i'm hopeing to hit western PA in the future for one of those camping and riding trips.right now its local trips because i'm waiting on a trailer to haul the big girl around.Ihope to get to know a few of you in the future and maybe even share a trail with yous...i love the site and keep up the good work. MUDDIE:wink:

welcome muddie :) i'm from NY...i race the local WNYOA series and some GNCC's from time to time....this place is a wealth of information from other users so if you have any problems, ask away :)

Guest darcy379

Hello. Iam very new to this site and the whole chattin online thing. You all have to bear with me,iam typing on a blackberry. I live in Dartmouth Nova Scotis Canada.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
    • By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By bradleyheathhays
      So this '02 Taurus with only 87k miles on her starts right up every time multiple times a day except for twice in the last 3 weeks. The first time was 3 weeks ago and the second was today. It happened the same both times. Turn the key and stop to let the pump prime, then when I turn to the start position the engine turns real slow and sort of in fits. Usually when a battery is low the engine turns slow but in rhythm. During my 2 starts the engine barely seemed to turn and the crankshaft rpm seemed to vary. On both starting events I let off the key and tried to start 2-3 times with rests in between. But then eventually on the 4th try it starts right up just as quickly as a normal start.

I have No clue as to what might be causing this. Only thing I know to do is, next time it does this to put a voltage meter on the battery to see if it's weak. Actually though, because both events the engine ended up starting up like normal that would indicate something other than the batt. Electrically this car is a little odd though. The interior light never comes on when the doors are opened, for years, and then last week it comes on twice when one of the rear doors is opened.
    • By Kaj Colum
      Pushing the start button the engine turns and will forever without starting. But if I use the kick start it will start with one or two kicks everytime, any idea as to what is going on. New good battery and coil, I'm ready to try anything. It's a great bike, but this is getting anoying. Thank you.
    • By Ajmboy
      OK, so I'm a boxing fan...anyone watch last night's fight between Manny Pacquiao & Ricky Hatton?

The PacMan is just too fast and too accurate. Floyd Mayweather just announced yesterday that he's coming out of retirement to fight Marquez in July. Maybe we'll get a December fight between Pretty Boy and the PacMan?
      So, Manny has convincingly beaten up DeLaHoya (just announced his retirement from boxing) and now Hatton...
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Tim-ANC
      What happened to this site? Looks like it had a large and active membership until a couple years ago. Rather a ghost town now. Most people just asking their questions and passing through.
    • By bansheedave
      Hello everyone. Just found the site. Was drawn in by the 3 wheeler section but I see it isn't used very much..lol anyways, I'm from Michigan. Not new to quads. Had some real bad experiences on them over the years. I've long switched to bikes but do own a 3 wheeler.
    • By rhonda
      hey, i'm rhonda. i ride an 05 trx450r. heres a picture of my quad, one of me, and one of my son and husband--dont have any of me on my quad in my pc apparently. i just need something to do to pass some down time at work... i am 23, married, and a mommy of a 2monther.

• By gkingpolisher420
      hello riders,new guy in the house.i am a owner operator of a custom metal polishing shop,located in southeast indiana.i live to polish and love to ride!!
      If you have any nasty looking parts that you might want to refinish hit me up,carbs,rims,trees,lower legs,swingarms,cylinders,heads,covers well you get the idea.
      For more info pm or email me i will hook you up!!!
      THANKS.........GREG KING
    • By Nomad67
      Hey all, just stumbled across this place so i joined up. I hope to meet a few new people and possibly find a few new places to ride in Southern Ontario.