Quantcast

Who do you ride with?

Guest Fox300exchic

As far as I know mine is not up there! I'll be in Harlan, Ky in Aug. if you're interested in taking a trip. I'm bringing my TRX450 and my wife's Rhino. I like to ride hard, but mostly I just cruise in front of her. We love the whole scenery thing, lot's of photos.
Harlan should be flatout awsome ! That whole area has some awsome riding. My not be as breath taking as Colorado, but it can hold its own.

I might be heading down to Kentucky the last week in July and first day of August.

Yep, gotta love 'em! Just lookin out for your safety!!!! My man encourages me to ride harder, but knows my limits so he won't let me do anything too crazy. I love riding with him!!

Thanks babe! I love riding with you too. I love to watch your Progress, every time we go out riding you amaze me more and more. Just when I get the feeling that you think I'm lecturing you, you surprise me and show me that you were listening!LOL As a matter of fact you amaze me every day. I love you sweet heart. Can't wait to actually marry you in Sept.:thatwasgay::hug:

Thanks babe! I love riding with you too. I love to watch your Progress, every time we go out riding you amaze me more and more. Just when I get the feeling that you think I'm lecturing you, you surprise me and show me that you were listening!LOL As a matter of fact you amaze me every day. I love you sweet heart. Can't wait to actually marry you in Sept.:thatwasgay::hug:

Get a room you two!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-TD

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That wasn't gay, that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! Thanks babe, I can't wait til September either!!!! Love you!!!!

:hurrayc::bf_rasta::wink::biggrin::blush5c:

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...