Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Who do you ride with?

Guest Fox300exchic

• 1 month later...
Guest Fox300exchic

I usually ride with my husband. Sometimes family. I have yet to find a woman here that I can ride the track with and hit jumps. Most just trail ride. Dont get me wrong thats nice...just not all the time.

I haven't taken any jumps yet, still working up the courage:( . I have ridden on the woops up in St. Helen, but only on my Honda I used to have and the suspension was not good at all....it was really rough so I had to go slow. I cant wait to get up there on my warrior! It will be a whole different story! I may actually be able to keep up :P. Was out riding in the snow today. Cold but fun.

I usually trail ride with my family... I was following my husband when he hit a dip in the trail and got air! I slowed down when I saw that, but ended up getting a little air myself... I'm really not ready to do that ON PURPOSE yet, I am still getting used to turns and climbing/descending. Maybe in a few more rides?

I usually go riding with my husband and another couple. Last year was the first time that we went trail riding. I'm just learning the different hills and stuff. I "Tread Lightly" just because there's alot out that don't ride safe.

Guest Fox300exchic
I haven't taken any jumps yet, still working up the courage:( . I have ridden on the woops up in St. Helen, but only on my Honda I used to have and the suspension was not good at all....it was really rough so I had to go slow. I cant wait to get up there on my warrior! It will be a whole different story! I may actually be able to keep up :P. Was out riding in the snow today. Cold but fun.

I love riding tracks!

Guest Fox300exchic
I usually trail ride with my family... I was following my husband when he hit a dip in the trail and got air! I slowed down when I saw that, but ended up getting a little air myself... I'm really not ready to do that ON PURPOSE yet, I am still getting used to turns and climbing/descending. Maybe in a few more rides?

How long have you been riding?

Guest Fox300exchic
I usually go riding with my husband and another couple. Last year was the first time that we went trail riding. I'm just learning the different hills and stuff. I "Tread Lightly" just because there's alot out that don't ride safe.

My husband and I have yet to find another couple to ride with. That would be nice. Everytime we come across a guy that rides and is married he says his wife doesnt ride.

My husband and I have yet to find another couple to ride with. That would be nice. Every time we come across a guy that rides and is married he says his wife doesnt ride.

Come out to Pismo on March 8th....I am Part of a Couple that Rides....thumbup As well as Most of the people coming out there...You can help me break in the Wifes new Quadcool And Dont tell me that its too far away either....You are closer by 2 1/2 hrs than me....Its only 5 hrs for you....AND,,,,Dont give I dont have anyone to Watch the kid either....There are VERY Capable Hands around Camp not counting all the Kids to be Played with....

So,,,,We have enough Room

349563C3A73A7Ffp3363Enu3D32393E3A3B.jpg

We will have a Kiddy Track

349563C3A73A7Ffp3363Enu3D32393E3-1.jpg

When they Get tired we make Accomodations

349563C3A73A7Ffp3353Enu3D32393E3-1.jpg

And just how can you pass on not seeing this Site at least once in your life(Im a Grown man and I actually walked down to the Beach and Took this pictureblushing )

349563C3A73A7Ffp3353Enu3D32393E3A3B.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi. I typically ride with my husband and my son. My husband raced pro for about 2yrs and now my son is racing. I have ridden with a few woman, but for the most part they were only there because their man likes to ride. I ride mostly at the Dunes in CA and at the Cinders in AZ. I have ridden some tracks and they are super fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Mywifeknowseverything, I thought this was a woman's only forum. :) Are you sure you're supposed to be over here?

Hmmmmm,,,,,,,,Im in touch with my Feminine Side:cool:

Its GREAT to see sooooooo many Women Riders!!!!! I just wish you all would post FULL SIZED PHOTO's of yourselves

Can I get an OOOOOHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ola:

• 2 weeks later...

My whole family rides so we do alot of family outings. My 6 year old nephew will be getting his own toy soon. I'm always looking for new people to ride with. I ride hard and fast, but like I tell everyone, It doesn't matter if you go 70mph or 7mph. As long as you're having fun and enjoying our sport that is good enough for me!