Quantcast

What Cell Phone Do You Own?

Bioware, I believe the Sprint EVO Shift comes out today...

I've still got my trusty Palm Pre and had it swapped out for the 11th time...lol. I'm waiting for HPalm to release some new hardware already...

Now...they say that the big meeting in NYC that Verizon is having tomorrow will announce the Verizon iPhone. :yes:

• 4 months later...

Reviving this thread. I still have my Palm Pre on Sprint. My contract ends at the end of this month. I think we're going to Verizon. My wife wants an iPhone. I really want a HP Pre3 which is due out this summer. I now the Veer just came out, I'd love to find out from someone who has it, if they like it.

There's so many android phones out there now ....

So what phone do you newer folks have?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I moved from Sprint to Verizon just in time before tomorrow's unlimited data goes to tiered. I picked up to palm pixi plus phones on amazon for my wife and i, so that we could go contract free until we see phones we want...more LTE 4G phones. Hoping for an iphone 5 in the fall and palm pre 3.

This is what we have now:

Palm%20Pixi%20Plus.jpg

This phone isn't supported anymore and started running slow and crappy. Still too far out before I can upgrade so since there is no warranty anyway I rooted it and installed the 2.3 android system. Wow, its like having a new phone again. Don't get me wrong, rooting is risky but the procedure they have out now do make it easy.

Mike

I had the iPhone for 8 months and loved it, hated AT&T. Too many dropped calls and failed calls. Broke the contract and went back to Verizon. I now have the Driod Eris.

This phone isn't supported anymore and started running slow and crappy. Still too far out before I can upgrade so since there is no warranty anyway I rooted it and installed the 2.3 android system. Wow, its like having a new phone again. Don't get me wrong, rooting is risky but the procedure they have out now do make it easy.

Mike

Gotta love rooting! Rooted by pre and now my pixi...:yes:

Here is the phone I'm waiting for:

HP Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phones | HP® Official Site

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...