Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

friday night drags 08

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By tomscarpt
      Have a 2003 kfx 400 decided to go for a ride and after 10 minutes it started to bog down after giving it gas.It starts right up and idles like it was new.It bogs down after reving it up will run all day at idle.The only warning i got was it did backfire a few weeks back and conked out drove it back to the garage and parked it.What could this possible be.Spark plug? Cloged carb? or electronics. Could use some help .
    • By Sand Rider
      I have a wrecked KFX 700 atv and am looking for a specific part that I don’t know the name of. It is used to mount the headlights and attaches to the front of the quad. Any help identifying the part so I can purchase one would be greatly appreciated.

• By Adrian Ciotinga
      So I’ve had this quad for the better part of a month, and it’s been hard to start since the day I bought it. Once it warms up it idles just fine and has plenty of power and starts no problem, but cold it takes 20 seconds minimum of straight cranking to start it.
      It’s not really too big of an issue, I’m just curious as to why it takes so long. Earlier today, it took me about 2 minutes of on/off cranking to get it to fire.
      i have attached a video of a cold start to show you what I mean.
      FullSizeRender.mov
    • By Adrian Ciotinga
      Hello,
      I recently picked up an ‘07 KFX 700. All was going well, rode it about 40 miles, when it started bogging at low speeds. If I kept the revs higher, I was just fine. Also, a persistent issue since I picked it up is the fairly difficult start (but it is abnormally cold right now and the quad is jetted for the dunes at summertime).
      Regarding the complete lack of idle, I have to rev it a couple times to get it to idle after starting it, after which it’s 50/50 whether it remains idling. I don’t have low fuel, but all of this began after I rode it pretty hard and the radiator fan kicked in. Might be overheating, just wanted to hear your opinions.
    • By Zach Jump
      Hello...first post.
      Have a problem I have not been able to figure out.  
      While back the fuel pump went out...replaced it.  I got maybe 30 minutes..maybe less before the new one went out.
      Replaced it again...same thing. Now I am sitting with two more new fuel pumps in reserve but do not want to experiment and blow out another until I have a clue of what could be wrong.
      Have checked electrical...seems to be fine but I am no expert. Also the fuse is just fine.
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content