Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I was looking at it closer and just noticed that the light bar is molded into the top that is sweet. I will have to study this more. He spent a lot of time and money on that.

sweet pics... looks like a good time... Sandfest is next month for us down at Little Sahara OK... I am so ready!!!

Haha yeah man i was every where, im sure you know the Hoovers we are good friend with their daughter and we stayed with her in one of there condos, me and my buddies were out and about riding jumping, a couple magazines where taking pictures of us jumping, we were also filming for our videos. I raced the expert 400 and up moto it was my first race, i didn't do so well but i finished, its alot harder than it looks, We watched drags and all the events, went to the charity auction and fashion show, where were you at, i remember talking to you about dunefest but i was so busy the whole time. we will have to meet up and ride some time, you should let me know when ever you are going riding. do you have facebook? you can email me at [email protected] Have you ever been out to christmas valley?

~Alex Hendrickson

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By technofarmer
      Hi there i was needing to ask a question. I may soon be getting a UTV of one sort or another and not sure what is good or better to avoid?  So far i hear great things about the Arctic Cat Prowler and Havoc, and many speak well of the Kawasaki Mule all but the 610?  

So what are your thoughts and especially experiences?  What have you had and used in farm life and trail riding that has held up well or hasn't?        
    • By Chris Stokes
      What is a good option for a 13 year old that is dying to get her very own atv to ride? Thanks in advance for your recommendations. I currently own a Polaris Sportsman 570 and have been happy with the Polaris sportsman line but have ruled out other brands.
    • By dbconn55
      Hi guys I have a 2003 Arctic 250 4X4 it starts idles and runs great for about 10 min. then it spits and sputters and dies but it starts right up like nothing happened idles good till you give gas and it does it again let off the gas and it's idling great again this goes on for about 15 to 20 min. and then it takes off runs good all day like nothing was wrong.
      I cleaned the carburetor it looked like a new one inside found a little gunk in one orifice, new air filter no crimped lines air line to tank good I did put a meter on the battery idling it said 16.5 V that's high I think would a voltage regulator cause this?
      Suzuki shop wanted to sale me a stator for $556.00 but said it could be something else also thought I'd see what you guys say about it
      Thanks
    • By spock58
      https://www.100milefreepress.net/news/b-c-outdoor-clubs-get-funding-boost-from-province/
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OutlawGade
      Watch these in action on the Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/NOSatvs
      Feel free to join the Group and share your rides - www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
    • By Toddsride
      My four trax has a snow blade with a winch mounted on the blade. The winch looks like a wiper motor. I would like to install a winch on the Quad, so it will handle the blade and also pull the quad up into the bed of my truck. I see mounts on line for my Quad, but I cant see how they would possibly fit. If anybody has a pic of a winch on this vintage quad, I would appreciate it. Thanks Todd
    • By trev0006
      19 pictures

Overloaded Motorcycle
    • By Bigredneck01
      i have a yamaha grizzly 600 on command not sure about the year i thik its 2000 it is a project bike i am ordering new stator it has no spark differnt cdi box but it has no vent lines from where the belt is i need to know where they go and also where the intake from air box goes also will having these affect it cranking??
    • By tgrider
      I thought I would share some Before and After photos of my 1996 Kodiak 400 4x4
      My son in law gave us his quad as he got another one and this one has been sitting outside for a couple of years. A horse chewed on the seat, the tires were flat, and it was in bad shape but he said the last time he had it running it ran great.
      I rebuilt the carb, cleaned the gas tanks, lubed up the cables and parts and alot of cleaning in general.
      I painted the quad all black so if I have to touch it up it wont be hard to do. I just used Flat Black paint. I did rough up the plastic before I painted it. Next I want to paint the wheels black too.
      Notice the snow plow has a dent in it at the top? A local ATV shop got in a totaled ATV and they gave me the plow because they didnt want to sell it with the dent. It came with the Push Tubes. We fabricated the mounting parts.
      If you want to see pics, click on this link.
      https://plus.google.com/photos/108172520188382569353/albums/5845177979150585825?authkey=CNPH-ebjzKOkEA
      Thanks for looking!