Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

utvboard

PDS Fabrication Introduces Intrusion Bars for UTVs

PDS Fabrication introduces the latest in frontal protection for your UTV. The PDS Intrusion Bar provides added structural integrity to your factory roll cage. This bolt-on welded assembly is made of .095 steel tubing and 2 inch wide steel clamps which easily attach to the existing cage. Not only does it provide additional support for the factory cage, it also enhances the looks of your vehicle

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By colin james
      View File 2017-2019 sportsman 450/570 with eps factory service manual
      This  is the factory service manual for the 2017-2019 factory service manual for the sportsman 450/570 with electronic power steering 

Submitter colin james Submitted 09/06/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Admin
      As a manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides, TrakMotive has announced the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications for 205 models from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Kymco, Polaris and Yamaha. Available in both OE replacement and heavy-duty versions, these axles are now in stock and ready to ship. TrakMotive says it is committed to offering the largest selection of CV axles in the industry while bringing new applications to the market.
      TrakMotive CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled with all necessary hardware included for easy installation with no modifications required and include a one-year limited warranty, according to the company.

TrakMotive CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers and distributors. To contact TrakMotive, visit trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.
      https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/92-trakmotive-introduces-42-new-cv-axles-for-atvutv-applications/
    • By Ron Boyd
      I was wondering if the complete headlight assembly from a 06 yfz450 would fit my 05 raptor 660r looking for a quick responses I found a set new for 25 bucks and either way dont want to pass up but was qurious.
    • By colin james
      2012-2014 Sportsman 400/500 factory service manual
      View File This is the factory service manual for multiple models of the years 2012-2014  sortsman 400/500 including hd edition's.
      Submitter colin james Submitted 08/13/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING Recovery Tow Strap 3 Inch x 20 Ft
      30% off code:307ZKTRF
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S83WMYV?ref=myi_title_dp
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By lasxgames
      (ANTI VIBE BAR)
      Old school
      Fill your handlebars with lead shot size 8 or 9. Cap the ends with silicone.
      (caution lead is harmful if sucked on or swallowed)
      They help to reduce the vibration of the bike that you feel through the handlebars. This reduction in vibration translates into less fatigue and numbness in your arms and hands.
    • By utvboard
      ENSENADA, Mexico--With racers competing in 30 Pro and 6 Sportsman classes for cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs, 345 total entries are ready to start the 42nd Annual Tecate SCORE Baaja 1000 desert racein Ensenada, Mexico. Sal Fish’s SCORE International is completing its 36th year as the World’s foremost desert racing sanctioning body and the event is the finale of the five-race 2009 SCORE
      More...
    • By utvboard
      The all-new Position-Sensitive 2.0 (available with DSC) gives you position-sensitive damping for the optimal compression damping at each phase of the stroke, and its wide range Dual Speed Compression adjustability allows a set-up that’s perfect for driver style and course condition.The internal bottom-out cup provides additional damping at the very bottom of the stroke to give you the ability to
      More...
    • By utvboard
      ANAHEIM, CA – OCTOBER 22, 2009: Long Travel Industries introduces their new Kawasaki Teryx Long Travel kit. It is designed to be a 100% bolt on kit, which gives the Teryx a 5” over stock increase in A-arm length per side. After extensive RD on the Kawasaki Teryx suspension needs, Long Travel Industries produced a 5" over stock increase in A-arm length per side with a wheel base alteration
      More...
    • By Quadz4Life
      Hey peps moneys tight for me. I have two young baby girls got to start buying Santa!
      The Bars and clamp have never been fully mounted on a quad. Never had a wrench on them Period just finger tighten to get the feel see if it was ok. I bought both brand new. I have sold my quad now. Paid $400 just for the bars and I have all the elastomers to with bars. Paid $80 for the clamp.
      Flex Bars with elastomers - $350
      Houser Clamp - $65
      Both Bars and Clamp - $400
      Also I have Black and Red skulled riding gear jersey/pants $200 obo
      And Fox Tracker Boots with rough terrain bottoms great condition size 14 $150 obo