Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, but mine was self inflicted. I did a back flip, which smacked it off the ground pretty hard. If I hadnt' been under there to cushion the blow it might have been really damaged bad. "..

Lol.. Nice save. A dedicated man.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By Wonderwoman
      Hello, well back to where I was last year with this carb. Took my 250 to the mountains for the first time this year and blue smoke, too much gas again. I can't believe that this carb gives me this much trouble. Seems like the choke is stuck but the cable moves freely. Anyone else ever experience this issue? Do you think a new choke cable would maybe resolve this?http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/images/smilies/arghh.gif
      OK it was the choke. Put on all new cable and plunger and she is running 100% again. So now the question is, is the carb getting worn out where the plunger needle goes in the small hole and when I use the choke the needle end doesn't get lined back up with the hole?? We'll see how it runs and now that I know what the issue is I can always pull the choke plunger out and reinstall if I start having this issue again.
    • By data89
      2005 Arctic Cat LE 500cc. This last year the led readout has basically faded to where you can barely see it. This cat is always covered or inside, when not riding, so it's not due to sunlight fadeout I don't believe. Where does it get its' power from Is it from ECU under the seat?
  • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
  • Similar Topics

• By RatpigHoosier
      The Kodiak 400 I just bought didn’t come with an air filter. I’m searching and am not finding an air filter that will work. I’ve checked Amazon, Bike Bandit, etc., but everything I am seeing is for a Big Bear 400 and reviews are saying it won’t fit a Kodiak 400. The bigger issue I am running into is that the ones I see all have what appears to be a female end for connecting with a clamp to a male inlet. The inlet in my air box is female. Now I know I ain’t no expert on ATV reproduction and procreation, but that just don’t work!
      Can somebody please hook me up with a part number or suitable aftermarket filter?  I really didn’t expect this search to be so difficult…..
    • By Hub
      Hey,
      I purchased a 1994 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4 which was running fine when I had all of the plastics off and now that I have put all the plastics back on the machine I am getting some strange symptoms. With the ignition on (neutral light on) and  having the kill switch in the RUN position now have no crank, no spark. But when I put the kill switch in the STOP (or off) position the electric motor crank, but still I am getting no spark. Is it normal for the ATV electric motor to work in the off position and not in the RUN position? It wasn't doing this before. I have replaced the spark plug and the ignition coil so far.  I am wondering if something is getting shorted after I put the plastics back on? Any ideas? If it is a short any ideas how can I track it down?
      Thanks!
    • By PGregory
      1700 miles on the machine, all trail riding.   Second ride of the day and I get an overhead light, shut it down, let fan run, fan shuts off, light still on, ride back to camp, clean radiator, let machine cool for a couple hours.  Start up, head over to the campgrounds, ride for 5 minutes or less, overheat light comes back on and the machine blows the ignition fuse.  Tow it back, replace fuse, turn on key, fuse blows immediately.  I've ran all the wires, no mouse chews or rubbing, etc.     Does the KingQuad have a thermal protection system that would explain this?   
    • By Lellwyn Griffin
      I am looking for pictures of your carburetors, specifically looking for what type and where the hoses go on the red circles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Dee Morris
      I have a Polaris Magnum that is having issues. After returning to the farm after being away from knee surgery, I found my Magnum unwilling to start. I replaced the spark plug, no luck starting. Moved on to the ignition coil thinking that maybe that was an issue since it looked in rough shape. The 4 wheeler was out of gas so my thought was clogged fuel pump and/or carb gunked up. Both are clean so that isn't the problem. Now I am getting absolutely no spark when I try to start it. What else could be possible issues? CDI module, stator or solenoid issue? I really need this thing running, I use it to carry feed out to my birds so I don't have to carry feed. 
      Anyone have any ideas?