Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      My Yamaha Big Bear shifts through all the gears good, goes into reverse smoothly, but when i go to get out of reverse it takes a lot of effort to get it back to first gear, and even then it does not go very smoothly, have to pull up on the pedal really hard, anyone else ever had this problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.    
    • By BillH
      Hi all thanks for having me.I am currently having problems with my steering system on my Hisun Forge 450cc. 
      It is very hard to steer and is stuck in 4wd or diff lock.
      Any ideas on how to work out what is causing this.
      As I tested the bike and it is definitely stuck in 4wd.
      Thanks guys
    • By JGou
      Have an axis 500 bought from Lowes.. Have had to adjust the shift linkage  1/2 doz times in the last year.. Now the UTV is stuck in neutral.. Seems to shift ok through gears but neutral light never changes, and wont move at all when running.
      Only have 13 miles on this 4x4 and have had no other problems... Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thx,  Jay
    • By Jd101506
      Hi all! I’ve got a barn find LT300 with a frozen rear drum. I’ve just about done everything to get this thing off aside from a torch. I don’t have access to the service manual as yet but I assume there isn’t a locking screw somewhere? 

I hammered it. I pulled on it. I pryed on it. I soaked it in PB blaster. It’s just about done me in. I soaked it good and put a little pressure on it with my jaw puller to see if it loosens up overnight. Again, this bike was a barn find so I’m not entirely shocked but I wanna be sure there isn’t something I missed. 

thanks! 

• By rgeiser
      So a costumer braught in a 2018 general and the damned clutch wont come off.......       I had one of the old style polaris pullers so i packed the shaft with grease and ran the bolt in. bolt got tight smacked it with my purse. didn't budge.   so I had the correct puller ordered and got it in today "Super atv"  greased the bolt shoved it in tightened by hand and what do you know puller bent when hit with impact now its useless so yep thats where im at.   gonna order another puller but i dont see a factory tool.    thaughts?
      IS it ok to heat the primary on a polaris?