Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hey all, thought I'd share some pics from my ride this weekend to introduce myself.

Went looking for a good place to snowmobile this winter and ended up having a GREAT ride and discovering a great trail. Jones Pass, about 50 miles west of Denver. The panoramic pics on here were taken from the top of Jones Pass which is also the Continental Divide at 12,400'.

I posted a write up over at http://www.quadswest.com under the mountain trails section, but I wanted to share some of the great pics and show everybody what an awesome place Colorado is for wheelin.

qw0275.jpg

qw0276.jpg

qw0285.jpg

qw0288.jpg

qw0291.jpg

qw0302.jpg

qw0307.jpg

Never heard of it. I don't do any racing though, just weekend warrior type riding in the mountains or at various dunes.

Hey Quadswest!

As Stoopidbot mentioned, him and I live in Denver. His race season just ended, but when we're not out in Deer Trail doing that, we are in the mountains!!! The pics you posted are GREAT! They look very familiar too, I'm pretty sure we've been to the same place. Gotta love the Rockies!!!!!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rich1028
      Hitting the Trail this  Morning.
      3 weeks in a row!
      The Wife and I are heading back out to Leota
      http://www.upnorthtrails.org/trails/leota-trail.html
      Why Leota you might ask,and not somewhere new?
      Cause there are lots of trails to ride,and my old ass has to get familiar with the trails so I do not take a wrong turn.
      ...and Yes I already took a few wrong turns...getting better tho.

Have A Great and safe weekend everyone! 
    • By Rich1028
      Road Leota Trail Yesterday 
      this makes two weekends in a row,my third time,wife's second,she is getting more familiar with riding,need to look at getting Her a bigger machine!
      Wife's Suzuki Ran Fine,no problems.
      My Honda...Killed a wheel!

I have A video  of our day.

• By 79davecampbell
      just bought a 2000 polaris 325. was told i vould pull start and ride but needed new battery for electric start. so bought new bat and charged it but nothing. while spraying with a hose after a ride it all came on. neutral light cooling fan and then quit. checked those things in the black bag and power at both ends. starter will roll when i jump solenoid. power to the ignition switch jumped that but still nothing. maybe switch for headlight and starter? NEED HELP PLEASE. 
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Rich1028
      Hitting the Trail in the Morning.

Heading up to the Leota Trail in Harison,MI.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Gunny
      Out do'in some Pre-Mother's Day Rid'in !! WOO HOO !! Went out to 5 Mile Pass and headed to the small mining town of Eureka to refuel (not that I needed it) & to get a burger. Saw a few Jack Rabbits & no people (except by the truck) until I got to Eureka.
      When I got to Eureka, there was a large group of photographers taking a lot of different photo's of women. Not sure if it was to promote Eureka, or for some fashion magazine ??
      Remember, watch it at 1080p.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7d-HQ6Krr0]11 May 2013 - 5 Mile Pass to Eureka - YouTube[/ame]
    • By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
    • By hvy_chevy_one
      Hey every one im from Grand Junction, Co and I just got a 1998 Polaris Trailblazer 250 the otherday for Free! The guy swapped the motor and trans out of a 1994 Sportsman 400 in it. It needs some work though. He said he was riding it one day and it just died. He just towed it home and bought a new one. Im pretty sure its not the piston because it has about 90psi of compression. Iv heard they have carb problems that makes them not start, i took it apart and cleaned it but havent tried starting it yet. If anyone has suggestions let me know