Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

Facebook Friends Added!

Now you can easily invite up to 4 friends at a time from your Facebook account, right here at QUADCRAZY. (the 4 limit is placed by facebook to prevent spam)

In your account page, there is a box that looks like:

fbbox.jpg

That will take you to a page where you can connect to facebook:

fbconnect.jpg

Once connected, you will see your friends and be able to invite them:

fbfriends.jpg

Not into the facebook ordeal. I think it's over rated. Can't get my fill of life from an atv forum. Then I don't need it.

Bot me too except it is 20yrs. I am having a blast on FB. I have talked with people that I have totally forgotten about and never thought I would see or talk to again. Also I can keep up with people that I see more often.

Got a facebook account now. PM me your name or I will PM you my name if you want more friends.

hey i am also on fb its cool i have found alot of family on there i never knew i had till i opened my fb account if yall wannna add me to your friends list its cool with me and if you play farmville you can add me as a neighbor there also just search kenny-dawn moheit

it would be nice to have some friends on there i actually have something in common with (atv's) lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By Dexter-Bernice Luck
      Inviting all CF MOTO owners to join us at CF MOTO WE RIDE  on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/400047730908167/
      Plan rides, ride with others, just get to know owners in other areas and share riding information.
    • By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By TWiST
      New user and first time quad owner. I recently got a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and am really excited to start working on it! I work in IT for a living and am an experienced mechanic, so at least I am not starting at 0 haha.  Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everybody!
    • By KrazzzzzyHorse
      With a name like QuadCrazy I feel at home right from the start. I live in Houston Texas and just picked up two quads for me and my son. 
      I wanted to start by saying hello to all and find out if there are any others here from the Houston or Texas area. 
      Cheers
      KH
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By hangingon
      Had fun today my daughter & 2 friends of hers and I rode for about 4 hours or more today. I got my old Prairie muddy and my daughter didn't want to take her forman she got thru the mud so she wanted to swap quads with me. The bad part is I didn't mind getting her quad muddy. Then she said she didn't want to get hers stuck. lol
    • By Admin
      We are trying something new to shorten the post size lengths a bit by defaulting to a collapsed mini profile within the posts. By clicking on the link below the member profile photo within a topic, you can expand the mini member profile. Feedback is welcome.

• By TreadLightly
      John Deere has rung in the new year right and has generously donated a new John Deere Marksman Jacket for our Dallas Safari Club Convention / Denver International Sportsmens Expo "Friend of Tread Lightly!" promotion!!! You know you want to win (again), so...
      Here's how this works:
      Sign up to be a "Friend" of Tread Lightly! between now and Sunday January 8th, either by stopping by either of our booths (Denver ISE - Youth Fair at the back, DSC - A4), scanning the QR code on the poster below, or going to our "Friend" page on the Tread Lightly! website Tread Lightly - Become a Friend of Tread Lightly! and signing up. By becoming our friend, you'll receive periodic emails about TL! and our efforts encourage responsible use and stewardship on public lands and waterways.
      On January 9th, we will announce the winner. Only those who sign up as Friends between now and the 8th are qualified.
      That's it, That's all. Thanks for your support

• By landmanAL
      Volunteers just added 2 great new trails for everyone to ride, T18 and T19. It was accomplished the 3rd weekend in February at Doc Hilt Trails in Lineville, AL. T18 is a mature forest trail on the mountain that's completely finished and also has an alternate hill climb. T19 still needs some trimming done on a portion of it, but it is pushed all the way through. Great work guys! You gotta love 'em. Doc Hilt Trails - ATV park - Home
    • By Admin
      We've recently added a new profile designer to help in customizing your personal pages. Give it a try by navigating to My Profile Designer » QUADCRAZY ATV Community or under settings in your account section.

You can easily use your gallery images as backgrounds and add images from the web.
      Choose a premade theme for your page, edit your text, and more!
      I'll be adding some images down the road to use as backgrounds.
      If you experience any issues, please report them here and include what browser and version of that browser you are using.
      Have some fun with it !