Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

My new hauler DURAMAX

jigolbeep

Decided it was time for a better hauler to pull my trailer around. Found a super clean 2003 GMC Sierra 2500hd 4x4 Duramax. It should pull a trailer full of bikes like there is nothing there. I cant leave anything stock so for now im ordering a Diablo Predator programer and a 4 inch turbo back MBRP exhaust. Here are some pics enjoy!

DSCN3100.jpg

DSCN3102.jpg

DSCN3103.jpg

DSCN3104.jpg

i paid $19,900 for it with a full tank of diesel, its as clean as a new one. I have the window sticker and it sold for $41,000 when it was new.

I just ordered an exhaust like this one but i got mine of ebay a lot cheaper.

MBRP Installer Series Aluminized 4" Single Duramax Exhaust System (Turbo-Back)

there is a video clip towards the middle, sounds awesome. :yes:

Im still undecided on a programer so im researching more. Anyone have any imput on programers???

Same here, I recently bought THE BEAST, and it's only getting 10.8 MPG.....either something's wrong, or I need a chip and a couple other mods to keep the towing power, but increase the MPG.

7427_132215339722_501739722_2367515_4652425_n.jpg

As for the details, 08 F-450 SD. 6.4 Liter Detroit (Dual) Turbo Diesel V8.

The Ford Powerstroke diesel engines are made by Navistar (International), not Detroit. The old GM 6.5 Liter diesels were made by Detroit, as far as I know, that is the last Detroit diesel engine offered in a pickup.

ya, found out today that some jackass, when he cut off the plug for the trailers power on my tow package, they clipped it off (yes cut it), ABOVE the coupler so that now, I not only have to buy a new 7 prong plug, but also a coupler and splice it back together....gladly I'm taking it in for 5th Wheel work tomorrow so I'm sure they will fix the situation.

• 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By McG75
      Hello I’m new here and was wondering is anyone knew of good replacement part numbers for front struts and rear shocks for this atv? I think I’ve found a new rear shock, that looks like the original but there is no dimensions or anything and was wondering if there are any afterMarket new front struts available. I know it’s a long shot but any help would be appreciated. 
    • By p5200
      Can someone please tell me what size socket I need to remove the valve cover? Thanks! 🙂
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 (clone of a Yamaha Rhino 660) that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• Similar Tagged Forum Content