Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Major problems with 2007 King quad 450

josephnbl91

okay i am really happy now a few days ago my friend and i found the problem we were going to go back to square one and go through the whole entire bike and check everything looking for bad connections, corrosion, and broken wires things like that. one of our friends at the local shop let us borrow a service manual. i know this is going to sound dumb but to make a long story short the first thing we decided to check was the tip over sensor/ fuel cut off. well i looked at it and it has an arrow on it and i noticed it was pointing down. the four wheeler runs great now. i was un aware that my friend messed with the sensor from the start so i did not know that it could have been the problem.

okay i am really happy now a few days ago my friend and i found the problem we were going to go back to square one and go through the whole entire bike and check everything looking for bad connections, corrosion, and broken wires things like that. one of our friends at the local shop let us borrow a service manual. i know this is going to sound dumb but to make a long story short the first thing we decided to check was the tip over sensor/ fuel cut off. well i looked at it and it has an arrow on it and i noticed it was pointing down. the four wheeler runs great now. i was un aware that my friend messed with the sensor from the start so i did not know that it could have been the problem.

That's great, I'm happy for you. It's an awesome feeling when it's something as simple as that!

lol na i cant return the ecu unfortunatly but im just going to use the ecu as a spare im using the new on on the four wheeler now. yes it would have been nice to know the sensor was upside down before i got the ecu lol. but im just happy it runs now it sucks to buy something and keep having to put money into it and you cant even use it.

i like the four wheeler over all very nice styling and yes it has independent rear suspension. it rides really nice. i think the four wheeler is a little underpowered in the low end area. but i see people doing wheelies on them all of the time on youtube on mine that is not near possible. i do have 27 inch tires 2 inches larger than stock so im sure that has a little to do with loss of low end. i might get a power comander for it some day and a uni filter just because i heard the stock air filters are crap. I actually havn't rode any since it has been fixed i want to get out at a mud fest event but i work this weekend and they are having one at redneck yacht club in florida. i need to work on the snorkel a little more too i had to go through the whole thing because come to find out the guy who sold it to me put the snorkel together without glueing most of the piping and rigging some of it so im fixing it now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry for taking so long i have the rims on the four wheeler it looks even better than i imagined. i havn't had much time to take and post pics yet. the bike is really dirty still from the last time i went mudding at redneck yacht club. once i get it cleaned and take pics i will post them asap.

okay lol. i need to stop being lazy it is so cold here in florida to us floridians so i dont feel like getting it out just yet.

I did hear on the news you were going through a cold snap and crops were in danger...

It's much colder here in NY....I would love to be in Florida!!! Disney to be exact.

yes we had record lows here for a while usually the temperature never gets any lower than around 44 degrees it got to around 30 in some cases lower especially in north florida im sure they were seeing in the 20's there is lots of crops in north florida. we were gettin some ice in south florida nothing major though but we arent used to this

th e fi light will always go on when the engine is not running or stall

with that kind of mileage and with a snorkel kit i would consider the condition of the motor

if you found debri in your intake then shouldn't it have gotten in to your motor

fuel injection is very simple if you under stand it

check compression and leak down readings

check valve adjust ment

also check if choke valve system is siezed/stuck

• 9 years later...